• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game is great and should be getting more support instead people support devs who abandoned games over and over.
I try sharing this game on Twitter.
hey thanks :)

i try to make it great. but well, never reach the "standard" of todays (unless i became suddently billionaire and get the greatest pc ever)

thing is, i dont ask for support specifically. game is free and my patreon just a tip jar.
its not like if i hide stuff behind paywall of 10+$ tiers or else.

soo, as its free (and not that great of a game graphically and all), peoples tend to just play or pass and voila. i dont blame them, all i ask is to see them give it a try at least, before giving a opinion about it.

not sure if twitter would allow this , if they try it, the twitter bird gonna turn into chicken or something lol

Reactions: Catwashere

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
posted news and a poll on Patreon.

Pleaase dont hesitate to participate on the Poll. its important for the UI improvement of this game. (answer it seriously please :/, dont play to make the both answer at the same level, that doesnt help me at all )

also....

GG PATREON FOR TIME CONTROL !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and in case you wonder... no, i dont make mistake

patreon just control time.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
hey thanks :)

i try to make it great. but well, never reach the "standard" of todays (unless i became suddently billionaire and get the greatest pc ever)

thing is, i dont ask for support specifically. game is free and my patreon just a tip jar.
its not like if i hide stuff behind paywall of 10+$ tiers or else.

soo, as its free (and not that great of a game graphically and all), peoples tend to just play or pass and voila. i dont blame them, all i ask is to see them give it a try at least, before giving a opinion about it.

not sure if twitter would allow this , if they try it, the twitter bird gonna turn into chicken or something lol
That eases me, glad you are just doing it for fun, hope you are having fun making it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That eases me, glad you are just doing it for fun, hope you are having fun making it.
i have my own real life job, i dont expect to live with patreon only . (unless i got lots of money in there but that wont happen sooner anyway XD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i have lots of fun doing it. i m more worried that others peoples will not have fun playing it. i know i cant please everybody , but as long someone like it , its enougth for me, i m happy (even if that only person is myself )

it's my very first game, soo its not great. i would feel very dumb, bad and naughty to ask specifically for money for such a thing.
maybe the next game... (not even sure, it will probably be free or just a buck or 2). when i got more knowledge and able to do better things.

like i say, whatever patreon i got, i continu the game to the end, and even more...
Once Unexpected Adventures will be finished, i will continu to work on it to improve it with better graphism (specialy the beginning) and adding constant mini story and stuff in it until it grow into a great big game that deserve to be played :D.

i love doing this game, even if peoples doesnt love it, honestly, i not care, i make the game for myself first XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and what scenes will you add in next update girl route / futa/trans route?
i m not sure to understand what you mean :/

but in futur, depending of your choice, the path will be the same, only differences will be that if you choose futa, peoples will react differently than female. sex scene will also be different (obviously) and others things ...

just as exempl,

if you choose female , you can go 4some with Mc having fun with them all...
if you choose futa/shemale, you can choose to not inclued her (she'll be not involved at all), accept her but soft (she will watch and do simple stuff) or strong (she will be involved in sex fully, wich mean for exempl double penetration for GF/Xuan or others (MC+Rochelle) .
all possibility can be choosed by the player everytime before scene, soo you not forced on anything. if you want the girls just for you but would like a futa in the group, you can have sex with the girls when Rochelle just watch, or just dont inclued Rochelle at all.
can also have Mc and Rochelle both together alone. (like i say, MC will always give and never receive from her, aka no MC get fucked XD )

in the coming update (and all update) i add all way. mean whatever the choice you make, you will have the story and all with the variations in it.
i dont make only girls and then futa. i make all in one. it take more time, but its better imho and offer better choices.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah and you can also have fun with all girls, including Rochelle (futa) without having her doing anything to the others girls.

in others words, they are all yours and you'll be the only one allowed to "have fun" with them :D (rochelle wont fuck others girl nor receive anything from them, but you can fuck her) . that's also a possibility

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i m not sure to understand what you mean :/

but in futur, depending of your choice, the path will be the same, only differences will be that if you choose futa, peoples will react differently than female. sex scene will also be different (obviously) and others things ...

just as exempl,

if you choose female , you can go 4some with Mc having fun with them all...
if you choose futa/shemale, you can choose to not inclued her (she'll be not involved at all), accept her but soft (she will watch and do simple stuff) or strong (she will be involved in sex fully, wich mean for exempl double penetration for GF/Xuan or others (MC+Rochelle) .
all possibility can be choosed by the player everytime before scene, soo you not forced on anything. if you want the girls just for you but would like a futa in the group, you can have sex with the girls when Rochelle just watch, or just dont inclued Rochelle at all.
can also have Mc and Rochelle both together alone. (like i say, MC will always give and never receive from her, aka no MC get fucked XD )

in the coming update (and all update) i add all way. mean whatever the choice you make, you will have the story and all with the variations in it.
i dont make only girls and then futa. i make all in one. it take more time, but its better imho and offer better choices.
what i mean is if that girl or futa will have scenes in the next update, thats what i wanted to say by what scenes will you add in the next update (the girl or the futa) xD

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what i mean is if that girl or futa will have scenes in the next update, thats what i wanted to say by what scenes will you add in the next update (the girl or the futa) xD
yes.
full scene MC+Xuan+GF+Rochelle , depending of choices.
bonus scene and others :)

update will have his lots of sex scene, including her and some news one (like the "gift" deer-girl)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nice to know i love military girls... dunno why theey kinda make me rocks :LOL:
she is not really a military girl :p . she is more kind of Car Mecano girl ^^.
But she still have the kind of reaction of an army girl (not the kind of women you mess with ). that will be extremly fun on the next udpate (not the coming one, but the next one. i not spoil but let say two women gonna have some kind of a fight XD)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
she is not really a military girl :p . she is more kind of Car Mecano girl ^^.
But she still have the kind of reaction of an army girl (not the kind of women you mess with ). that will be extremly fun on the next udpate (not the coming one, but the next one. i not spoil but let say two women gonna have some kind of a fight XD)
did she not have a military jeep? hmm maybe i dreamed it lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i posted the chapter 5 complete changelog on patreon.

go check it out, you'll like it :sneaky:

best changelog you'll ever see.

ps: its the official changelog for incoming update, soo you deal with it okay ? ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
posted a lil news on patreon.
in case you dont want to check in there. be aware that i make a boost for ALL the old renders.
wich make them more colorful and less grey/dark.

its not perfection. but its a nice alternative until i finish the game and redo an full iray version :)

(i know its not super extra mega great. but its always better, colorful and alive than before)
here exempl :

Reactions: jrc82 and fried

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
posted a lil news on patreon.
in case you dont want to check in there. be aware that i make a boost for ALL the old renders.
wich make them more colorful and less grey/dark.

its not perfection. but its a nice alternative until i finish the game and redo an full iray version :)

(i know its not super extra mega great. but its always better, colorful and alive than before)
here exempl :
Looking Good! Can't wait!!

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looking Good! Can't wait!!
its obviously not the best and always far away behind the top of these days XD
but i think its a good progression.
it doesnt take too much time, soo its all good.
i hope i can boost all the renders, some really need it. ( well, i was super noob(and i still am noob) soo i have a nice excuse XD )

Reactions: jrc82
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes