VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
before peoples make a mistake...

i just posted some news on my patreon. the link is for Akabur mod, NOT for my game. ( its just a freetime stuff i do for fun )

my game will now be in iray !
no, i wont remake the whole game... i just continu it in iray. dont worry, i put a way on my game to pass that change without be too brutal :p (chars will react to that new iray rendering directly ingame...expect a chicken apparition.)

as i say before, happy new year 2019 !

wish all the fun, laugh and wtf stuff of the world ! :giggle::giggle:

Jul 30, 2018
i just downloaded the game and started playing it but i got to the color question and found the supposed answer in this post but cant get it to work either way Purple or purple neither seems to work

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just downloaded the game and started playing it but i got to the color question and found the supposed answer in this post but cant get it to work either way Purple or purple neither seems to work
they are 3 possible answer:

purple
Purple
PURPLE

sometime it work only with one of them :/. i m gonna change that in next update to make it only 1 answers.
i think they are a small bug or something that make the answer change all the time... soo its possible when you try "purple" and it doesnt work, if you try "purple" again it can work.
i really need to fix that as its a common problem multiples peoples reported.
as for now, one of the 3 answer should work :/
if it doesnt, i can share a script with no password required but just a "yes" or "no" choice.
(i will do that, no today 'cause its 1AM o_O .. but i give us tomorrow or something. that should help as a temporary fix for that problem)

Reactions: Safetydummy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Alright !
cant sleep soooo... here is the fix for the color question !
its a temporary fix, it just completly delete that stuff and replace it with a "yes" and "no" question.

PLEASE READ THE WARNING IN PATREON POST, ITS IMPORTANT !!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

just the poll result ( a bit late, sorry :/ )
i will post a pic here as soon as possible ( as i cant post it on patreon over than under patrons only... 'cause.... nudity, you know )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, t's been a small time sinze i posted here .. sorry :/

i mstill working on the update :D, i plan to release it this month.
It gonna containt some stuff, a short progression of main story (allowing MC to get a new place where to live) and a bunch of things on the sandbox (shitty minigame tv show, mini story, etc..)
some good surprise and some.. maybe not that good.
as exempl, having fun with Myrill (Finally heh ? XD) and... a new teammate that you will be able to choose between "female" or "shemale"... yup, its up to you, i know some peoples doesnt like that futa thing, so i made it a choice. ( once choosed, you wont be able to change again later, soo choose well ).
of course, as if you choose shemale, Mc will NEVER receive and always give (see what i mean ?), that mean she gonna have some fun with others teammate during sex scene.... BUT.. because fucking BUT !.... you will be able (again) to choose if you will tolerate that, or not. soo if you want a shemale, just for you, without having her to fuck your friends, then you can.
by that, i mean, she will be able to have some fun during sex scene with others (such as masturbating or touching), but no "act" by itself ( aka, no penetration, blow or else ).
if you allow that, then she will have sex normally, wich can lead to some crazy sex scene but.. you got the point anyway. whatever you choose, its still worth it, none gonna have advantage.

nontheless, progress is slow, because of Iray, but also because i need to "cheat" a bit on some renders due to grainy or small stuff....sooo yeah.. its long.. sorry for the delay, i hope you understand :/

and i hope you gonna enjoy it, 'cause damn... that's some new stuff right here XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I played the game some time ago and I must say that's a freaky nice story. (don't have idea why there are only few patrons supporting it.) A big potential, of course. ;)
game started not good, because i was super newb. but it goes better with progress as i learn alots. Peoples who followed the game can clearly see that. As for peoples who discover it, well.. they just think its pretty bad due to the beginning renders and all.
just saying, they miss something . At least, a little bit of "real" fresh air with something really original and all :p

guess i dont have patrons for multiples reasons ..

- i dont hide anything behind patrons only post (except some small stuff that didnt impact on the game at all)
- i dont have any rewards for patrons ( except game istelf, but its still free and avalaible for all )
- its just a tip-jar, soo peoples give or not and i dont ask for lots .

but like i mentionned, its not a problem, game will still continu even with zero patrons :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
update is coming in few days :D

check patreon if you want to see the changelog ( not everything is mentionned )

i hope you will enjoy it, i lost lots of time with christmas and new year, but i want it to be in good timing with valentines day ( or at least close )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY !

here a gift for you all ! (completly random but who care? XD )

NO, its not the udpate :p, wait a bit..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and YES, this is cheating... (not on the story yo , lol), no need to precise the "floating" chars. its separate from background XD (couldnt find some good assets for valentine day soo.. here it goes)

ps : obviously that scene not gonna happen soon... as you know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
hi, what's the password for the secret scene with the color ? Try all the color that i know and don't work x), i continue the story in the same time but wan't to see what's behind this é_è

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hi, what's the password for the secret scene with the color ? Try all the color that i know and don't work x), i continue the story in the same time but wan't to see what's behind this é_è
hiya !
password is normally "purple".
but they are a small bug that sometime make it case sensitive. soo it can be :
"purple"
"Purple"
or "PURPLE"
(without quote)

i kicked out the question on the next update, soo peoples will just have a question if they want to see the scene (yes or not). its also better for who have troubles to see the colors.

try one of these answer, you should get it :)
if you dont, then you can get a patch on my patreon (wich i not recommend because it broke the end), or... just wait a bit and update is coming.

i m waiting for both readproofer to be good and then i upload the test version (for be sure they are no bug), and udpate is out.

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
hiya !
password is normally "purple".
but they are a small bug that sometime make it case sensitive. soo it can be :
"purple"
"Purple"
or "PURPLE"
(without quote)

i kicked out the question on the next update, soo peoples will just have a question if they want to see the scene (yes or not). its also better for who have troubles to see the colors.

try one of these answer, you should get it :)
if you dont, then you can get a patch on my patreon (wich i not recommend because it broke the end), or... just wait a bit and update is coming.

i m waiting for both readproofer to be good and then i upload the test version (for be sure they are no bug), and udpate is out.
Thx, for me PURPLE works but not the other, like this game, it's not like the other games, completely WTF, love it :p, will keep an eye on it for the update :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thx, for me PURPLE works but not the other, like this game, it's not like the other games, completely WTF, love it :p, will keep an eye on it for the update :)
yup, its a case sensitive problem. but i deleted that problem on next version, now just a simple question asked if you want to see it "yes or no", its better imho.

thanks , i m glad you like it :D

update will be out tonight, maybe even the "test" build... ( as nobody give me answer if it doesnt have bug lol, i guess i m gonna take the risk to share it anyway :/ ). i m uploading the Mac version right now (Mega took me 5 hours to upload the game -_-, its soo slow)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oki doki !
i made test again and it didnt showed errors, soo release is for tonight/tomorrow (depend of Mega speed)

soo changelog is a big mess XD, but basically sam as i posted previously on patreon, wich mean :

- 250+ renders (cant remember how much exactly, can be very more, no idea.) bunch of mini stories and stuff in sandbox and small story progression.
- main menu music (may be loud, also will run all time during game, soo you can turn it off if you not like in the setting. 2 differents music (kind of Mass Effect mood with rythm. cool shit imho)
- wtfpedia updated ( added new chars and completed old empty ones)
- CGs (small bunch)
- new sandbox map style (no more ugly purple squarre)

additional stuff is mostly on sandbox (not the last one, you NEED to progress in the story for get another access to the sandbox where new stuff is.).
update end when you'll be asked to choose for the sex of the new teammate (female or shemale).

yes, its short and all. i know that ( lost lots of time during christmas and new year , and bad event happening ), please dont be mad :/

some bugs are known, but not fixed yet :

- videogame ennemy show wrong name (show steel maiden instead of skeleton)
- videogame ennemy HP is glitched ( doesnt appear. But you should win easily anyway. if you lose, no worries, enjoy the GF gettting pissed off XD )
- screen is a bit glitched when you left sandbox to continu the story (nothing crazy tho, just a wrong renders)

i tested 12 times, not a single error pop up and no crash/freeze or else. (but i cant test for everybody, soo no garantee if it will work great for you)

windows and Mac ( no Android as my renpy always give me error when i try building it. yes, i have all requirement , but still got error soo, i let someone else doing it :D )

for android and iOS, you need to press on main screen for make it change :D
(both are not been hardly tested,soo consider that as a test)

game size is around 1.2Gb (non compressed)

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes