Others - Completed - Underground Idol X Raised In R*peture -Dear Fans, I Am Sorry- [Nylon heart]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

It's an old game, and because of that some of the scenes may no longer look unique or particularly stimulating, but the hot bratty idol in need of correction along with the various use of animations and angles really, really helps this game shine.

It's is barely a game, not even a VN - it's more like a video to be honest and I just wish this game has an autoplay feature.

5 stars for one-time use. Literally have little to no replay value unless you really like Hochika.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

I would of prefer having options to choose from rather than a continuous video, but this is pretty good! This is mostly made for a quick one-time session.

Although it has censorship, there are many video angels, a couple of different locations and many positions. The quality of these toon shaded renders are really well done too.

The only thing that is keeping me from 5 stars is it's mostly a video than a game and that is very short.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +neat animation
    +more of a video than a game
    +pretty cute, hot and lewd
    +voice acting
    +some neat kinks

CONs:
    -not that special or unique

Comments:
    Fine enough for what it was. A little lewd video book basically.

6/10