[Others] [Completed] Underground Idol X Raised In R*peture -Dear Fans, I Am Sorry- [Nylon heart]

forbidden101v

Jr. Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
RE117849_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As an amateur idol, little Hochika was a hot seller. Her carefree smile and indefatigable cheer were like dual rockets launching her fame. Now her manager has discovered a secret that could ruin it all. He maintains her public innocent persona, while grooming her to be an underground sex slave...​

Updated: Sep/23/2013
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Resolution: 1024x768
Genre:
Oral, Vaginal, Creampie, Sexual Training, Sex Toys

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open with "Stage.exe" to view.

Download: - -

forbidden101v

Jr. Uploader
Jun 3, 2018
@forbidden101v Just a question: all of these are actually OVA/Animations? Because if not, and you can choose like the Umemaro things, then all of these goes into the "Games" section.
Honestly I wasn't entirely sure whether this went into here or not because sure you can interact with it but does it make it a game? I mean a kinetic novel lets you interact with it but only on one path however its still considered a game. I think I need to ask some people and see if it stays here or gets moved. Oh and yeah its just a program that has event handlers that selects specific animations. Theres no real goal in the program.

brynhildr

Well-Known Pain in the ass
Uploader
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly I wasn't entirely sure whether this went into here or not because sure you can interact with it but does it make it a game? I mean a kinetic novel lets you interact with it but only on one path however its still considered a game. I think I need to ask some people and see if it stays here or gets moved. Oh and yeah its just a program that has event handlers that selects specific animations. Theres no real goal in the program.
Then these must be moved in the "Games" section. In this one we share only OVA and such and not "interactive games".

Sep 2, 2017
I was quite surprised at the use of "indefatigable" while mis-spelling "Idol" in the title.
I took the little slut for a ride anyway. Ha! :D