• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
update when? someone upload link pls

Normally, public updates will come out at the end of every month so you have to wait just one month between updates.
If you want to see how things are developing during the month, or take part in polls and early release reviews , then consider subscribing ( ). However, even Subscribers have to wait a month between early releases- I can't write any faster than that!
public release chapter 3: end of April (now released; link on this site)
public release chapter 4: end of May

Reactions: minshoou

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
That episode was straight out of that movie... are all of the future episodes be in the brothel or will there be more 'street' undercover work? The story feels rushed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
slowburngames

I always have this problem in games where I haven't selected certain options, but the game tells me that I selected that option, which is not true. on my path,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I have consequences for that or is it a mistake? I don't hate game choices like this.

Last edited:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
slowburngames

I always have this problem in games where I haven't selected certain options, but the game tells me that I selected that option, which is not true. on my path,
and I have consequences for that or is it a mistake? I don't hate game choices like this.
Well, I have to disagree. In both routes Jennifer has her head in old Sal's lap (in one she resists, and in the other she plays along). It is literally the same render. In both routes, she kisses Jack and goes into the lavs with him (but does different things in there). The events in both routes qualify as things she is ashamed of and would rather not tell her husband. I think the text fits both routes. in both events.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Well, I have to disagree. In both routes Jennifer has her head in old Sal's lap (in one she resists, and in the other she plays along). It is literally the same render. In both routes, she kisses Jack and goes into the lavs with him (but does different things in there). The events in both routes qualify as things she is ashamed of and would rather not tell her husband. I think the text fits both routes. in both events.
(y)Thanks for the answer

Reactions: slowburngames

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Great game! Feels like an erotic undercover movie. The music is like from these movies, creates the right atmosphere.
Part of these movies was undercover stripper work, I hope to see in future updates ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: slowburngames

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
You won't be disappointed!
Yay! :love:
Games allow for more interesting content than most erotic movies. For example, there is a movie with a very interesting plot. Lap Dance (2014) with supporting actress - Carmen Electra. Main charachter - very beautiful actress - shy loyal young wife, she needs money to treat her father, so gives in to the entreaties of her friend and starts dancing in a bar. Rating R, in the last movie the actress has already been naked, so there are no complexes in the actress. It would seem a super intriguing movie could turn out in the genre of slow burn corruption.... But in this movie we won't even see naked breasts, although it is necessary to lap dance in the bar with uncovered breasts, and clients are allowed to grope dancers. And the creators of the movie managed to create an erotic movie without nudity! stupidity incredible!!! Why the R rating, why the actress willing to be nude was invited if nothing was shown in the end?
Your games much better!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hi um I’ve been busy and I never got around to play this game, um I’ll try it out and I can’t wait to see how the story unfolds

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Chapter 4 is in the final stages of development; with Subscribers for review. This can lead to bug fixes, modifications, and even a re-write. Assuming nothing too serious is found, the public release will be available at the end of this month.

ch4_17.jpg

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Very similar to 12 Days of Christmas in terms of story and game mechanics. Which isn't bad as I enjoyed it.
Pretty girl (although seems derived from Amy) and I love the very short haircut and the newer one too. But whose hair grows that much in two months? Not mine. :-D
Also a very slow progression, which works in this case.
Biggest issue is with sex scenes so far. We still haven't seen any pussy and it seems the dev shies away from it as there has been opportunities already, there's even offscreen creampies. Previous games suffered similar problem but when it's your first you are more lenient. If it remains like that, whether is a dev's preference or technical limitation, it's going to lose some audience.
Good luck though.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes