VN Ren'Py Under the Moonlight [v0.3] [M.C Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700594407163.png

Some rando you meet half asleep and dubly annoyed on your flight can hardly be familiar.
Your mind might be taken aback to the flight and the person you talked to, but your attention in this shot,
it certinly is unflinching towards the blank table MC is starring into as a mantra throughout the whole scene.

A familir voice, it can be heard by immovable ears, but a face Mc needs to look at in order to recognize
it as being familiar to him.

1700594611202.png

Those inner thoughts should come together and come to some agreement:
Is it - ”its going to be fine” or is it ”It”s going to be absolutely fucking fine”.

So, which is it?

The story and MC's mental capacity is really weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truth be told, model agency is some sort of a managing expectations assistent for a model,
that and people coming in might be just paying for the unique photo session, one and done service.

This is not unusual for patrons of any business to go get confy with the service provider, in hopes of better service, of course.

Well, truth be told, the boss can't tell you what to do outside of work. So, fuck the boss.
MC is experiencing blackout quite severely in this game, fight club something fierce.
One example is MC never mentioning going to the funeral or reading the papers,
but the ”familiar” face and voice talks about MC being a service provider fresh outta any job,
approacing like any patron would if the workers they used to know suddenly went jobless
and they wanted to keep a good relationship in order to, maybe, contract their services as good handymen
in the future.

Harem game, so MC will ultimately fuck the boss :D . Maybe then she will change the policy
In this game, so far, people are warming up to MC something fierce,
this esthetic brings fond memories of American gods and the unemployed widdower Shaddow Moon,
and all the sudden people getting to hunt for his attention once the ”familiar” voiced face Odin started
working on him.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The story and MC's mental capacity is really weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't jump over that particular barricade quickly is all I'll say. There is nothing weird about it.

1st. The Main Character here isn't the typical magical cock hero. He struggles a lot with depression and his mental state is bad due to series of events.

2nd. Mind the mythology part and aspect of the game. Pay close attention to what each char says, the point of them, "Monday" for instance, is there to absolutely mind fuck you. There is nothing normal about his environment or his job... I'll spoiler it by saying this.

Sharon - Isn't a normal human being.

Julia - Not a normal human being either.

Hope this helps you understand it better... I mean I could explain it way better for you, but the thing is I don't wanna bombard you with spoilers and reveal all that would make it clear or make sense to you. Would beat the point.

Well, truth be told, the boss can't tell you what to do outside of work. So, fuck the boss.
As Sharon said. "Fuck Julia, well, not literally if you can help it." :KEK:

Harem game, so MC will ultimately fuck the boss :D . Maybe then she will change the policy
*Sweats* Hard to say about Julia. She's more prone to biting your dick off than sucking it... I'll put it in that perspective, don't wanna spoil here too much shit.

Some rando you meet half asleep and dubly annoyed on your flight can hardly be familiar.
Your mind might be taken aback to the flight and the person you talked to, but your attention in this shot,
it certinly is unflinching towards the blank table MC is starring into as a mantra throughout the whole scene.

A familir voice, it can be heard by immovable ears, but a face Mc needs to look at in order to recognize
it as being familiar to him.

Thoise inner thoughts should come together and come to some agreement:
Is it - ”its going to be fine” or is it ”It”s going to be absolutely fucking fine”.

So, which is it?

He is familiar to him, because he met him before. But that's something for later and background.

As for the 2nd part... why can't it be both :kek:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Slick Bean

Been reading your edits up top, and yeah. This part here what you said -

1700595620343.png

Pretty much accurate and on spot, that's what this is inspired from. I throw few quotes in, here and there. But glad to see someone picked it up, even if its quite an old thing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700595596412.png
Here it is - team building really exists, bonding workers tend to collaborate all the time to make their work shine.
Every community where there is a new worker tends to ”feel” him a bit, by having a talk or two.
How are emloyees supposed to coordinate anyhow if they cannot meet and greet like actual human beings in society?

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 3106734
Here it is - team building really exists, bonding workers tend to collaborate all the time to make their work shine.
Every community where there is a new worker tends to ”feel” him a bit, by having a talk or two.
How are emloyees supposed to coordinate anyhow if they cannot meet and greet like actual human beings in society?
This would be accurate in normal situation and normal circumstances. But this isn't normal situation or circumstance. If anything this section here simply tells you, the player, to focus and ask yourself what is actually going on here?

If you want a very minor and brief spoiler, this is cause character A, Julia in this instance, wishes to keep character B, Sharon in this instance, away from the main character.

For: No spoilers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, sadly for me and I'm sure many other devs. We don't really search and rummage through F95 to see if someone has the same name.

I mean there are quite a few online communities out there, can't go about searching for every and any game that may or may not share the same name as what we had in plan.

Sucks to see that to be honest, nothing I can do about it however at this point. Either way, based off of a quick glance, that and this are worlds apart in story and what is it about. Won't be compared or confused I'd say.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, sadly for me and I'm sure many other devs. We don't really search and rummage through F95 to see if someone has the same name.

I mean there are quite a few online communities out there, can't go about searching for every and any game that may or may not share the same name as what we had in plan.

Sucks to see that to be honest, nothing I can do about it however at this point. Either way, based off of a quick glance, that and this are worlds apart in story and what is it about. Won't be compared or confused I'd say.
I never even heard of the other one, so, for me, it's a moot point that person brings up.

Reactions: Mystic

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Played the older one - that is hercules slaying the gorgons, one gorgeous babe throbbed at a time.
1700597006695.png
What this just released game proposes is a new service sidekick to some old gods.
Totally not the hero experience from the old game.

This game, tho, is seriously broken. This is the public build, so what do we do now? Alt+F4?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I never even heard of the other one, so, for me, it's a moot point that person brings up.
Me neither for that matter, till they gave the link honestly. I hardly keep track of everything honestly.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes