• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Under the Moonlight [v0.3] [M.C Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
oV3M0w.png

Overview:
At times the universe does seem to have singled you out for unique abuse. In these moments, you gotta ask yourself: Would I rather be ignored?
The world is either crazy or you are. They’re both solid options. Take your pick, and when you decide, come and tell me. But don’t rush into it. Take your time. Difficult decision.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-1-29
Release Date: 2024-1-29
Developer: M.C Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Strings of Fate - Long way Home
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

OoWTpG.png w88AyQ.png RifTef.png APF5Ha.png A46abc.png a14.png b15.png b91.png c12.png c46.png b24.png a48.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
...damn mystic got so many games goin on.....
View attachment 3106605
...does he even mod this place?
..thx for the share....

View attachment 3106606
Depending on what time and life allows me. But I'd say I do.

But this one is tad bit different, I intend to go towards Steam hence I decided to start a project with DAZ. After pulling my hair out more than few times, tackling and learning to use this new rendering software. Still not perfect, but time improves us all... that aside. I'm proud to say that I have less hair than I did before, but at least I've finished the prologue for the public build, which is now available for your enjoyment. (Or not, depending on how you take it?)

Still, despite almost a month of daily frustrations, crashes, and learning this software I've had fun with it. UTM is packed with mythological stuff and that's my jam.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 3106611
..don't forget us when u become rich....
Usually developers that end on steam and get rich, buy a high horse to stand on. They become assholes and they forget you. But given the fact I'm already deemed an asshole, I'll do my best to hang around with you buddy.

Money or not.

:D

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I saw for second Sharon tits, I can consider myself a satisfied customer :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For now, I still playing, I am very satisfied by the quality of the writing, not only full sentences but advanced vocabulary.

I'll keep playing.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
For now, I still playing, I am very satisfied by the quality of the writing, not only full sentences but advanced vocabulary.

I'll keep playing.

Peace :)
Glad to hear so. Yep! Already on it, fixing it as I write this. Thank you for notifying nontheless!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Harem and no ntr/sharing/swinging. gorgeous renders and mythology!( hoping for a bit of Greek one as well :cool:)

went right to my watch list. will wait for a while for more updates to have more content

thank you for sharing dev best of luck and best of health!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Harem and no ntr/sharing/swinging. gorgeous renders and mythology!( hoping for a bit of Greek one as well :cool:)

went right to my watch list. will wait for a while for more updates to have more content

thank you for sharing dev best of luck and best of health!
Oh got some Greek in there, yeah. Oh and don't let the size really fool you... there's quite a bit in the prologue as it is. I don't really hold back on writing aspect for my part.

Still would take you about an hour maybe to finish it all.

And thank you mate.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes