Ren'Py Under Control 2 [v0.1 - Demo][Higurashika]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Okay, now as the route with Miss Lena is available for tall MC as well, players with that body type will get more content in release version (or if you decide to start over again).

Pls keep in mind that the censored version of the game will be ready only after I finish the uncensored version of the game.

Zulu0006

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, now as the route with Miss Lena is available for tall MC
Never tried the game with the short MC. What kind of content can we expect? :love:
(Miss Lena one of my favorite teacher closely behind Bianca & Miss Veronica)

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is there demand for censored stuff?
Yeah, I can't show bestiality. So I must remove pics and vids in censored version. Only text remains.
Didn't know my body type had such a big impact.
Quite big yeah. But as I failed to make more content for tall MC, I decided to unlock some content that was created exclusively for short MC.
What kind of content can we expect?
Short MC is more suited for submissive and humiliating content; sadistic content from Miss Lena; she also gets twins when pregnant. But some characters treat her better (for example, Marina and Shae). But you can always explore it by yourself :)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah, I can't show bestiality. So I must remove pics and vids in censored version. Only text remains.
I still miss the OG Under control. I Loved that game even more than the Sequel. One of the best I've played. This one is longer, but more focused on story (Nothing wrong with that). That one was a better fetish fest. Maybe I got a hold of that one after completion, and this one while its WIP, but that was Awesome. Sadly It fell victim to a corrupted disk!

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Oh, and I've decided to add random chance to become pregnant in a couple of scenes where MC can risk, having vaginal sex and leaving sperm inside. Initially I didn't want to complicate it, but as it's a player's choice to take a risk... why not?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Oh, and I've decided to add random chance to become pregnant in a couple of scenes where MC can risk, having vaginal sex and leaving sperm inside. Initially I didn't want to complicate it, but as it's a player's choice to take a risk... why not?
hate to be that person... buuut...any estimates on the next release? :whistle:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Now not only MC, following the masochistic route, can lose a child. Some other extreme kinks allow that with their own inner motivation. Plus, the dialog in that scene with Miss Lena now different for lesbian MC, pregnant MC (who can tease Lena for not having kids) and other. That's just a small example of how I improve things and why it takes for so long.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Now, in the scene after the caused orgy, MC may refuse to take the pill if she follows the path of low bimbofication.

Reactions: moudy

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Now, intimacy with some characters capable of questionable actions (Rachel, Yulia, Amanda) or accepting her criminal past and extreme kinks (the desire to be raped, for example) opens up some immoral actions for the MC. It means that she stops feeling bad for some of her actions or bad actions of other people toward her. It's not a thing that could change the story, but gives MC more options to express herself. For example, this quality will help Rachel see in the MC an equal woman with whom it will be interesting to plan the future of the family. Or it will open up the possibility of forgiving Amanda if other conditions for it are not met. But... it might have a surprisingly bad outcome together with low bimbofication effect. This variable appears in the game starting from the scene in the crypt with Rachel, so you can either replay from there, or already go through the game without it, and then start a second time to see what changes in the story.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thread updated almost a year ago. Changelog shows v0.1 demo and that's it.
Well, the dev is active here and publishing updates on patreon. The dev has also said that she will first finish the story before censoring it ana making it F95zone friendly.

Reactions: Zulu0006

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Thread updated almost a year ago. Changelog shows v0.1 demo and that's it.
It's not that hard to ask why it is this way, you know. The game contains content that needs to be censored for the forum. What makes me make two different game clients. And I don't want it, because once I already messed up and my game was banned. If you don't want to wait, you can support me. Otherwise, you shouldn't complain.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Enlighten me on how does f95 have more censorship than patreon? Last time I heard about censorship few years ago, a lot of adult game/art creators were ditching patreon en masse for subscribestar because of censorship. Didn't hear anything about f95 but maybe I'm out of the loop...
What content does f95zone bans exactly?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote