Ren'Py Under Control 2 [v0.1 - Demo][Higurashika]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, everyone! I know I didn't post anything for quite some time. That's because I'm lazy and there is nothing to post about. I'm working on update and the last scene is very important, so it takes time to make it properly. But I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a scene like this in any other game yet. Be patient, have a good week and bye!

Zulu0006

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, everyone! I know I didn't post anything for quite some time. That's because I'm lazy and there is nothing to post about. I'm working on update and the last scene is very important, so it takes time to make it properly. But I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a scene like this in any other game yet. Be patient, have a good week and bye!
Now you definitely got my attention! :)

Reactions: Higurashika

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Now you definitely got my attention!
Now you got us hyped for something never seen before
Marketing! Plus, everything is not final during the development. For the next update I need to recalculate some stats, see what storyr lines I can or cannot finish.

Also, update 0.95 is live on Patreon and Boosty. We're closer to an end and cencored free version, yay!

Virgilia666

Jun 5, 2020
Ok where are the choices in the game your charcter don't talk much about her so i'im curious and the game has plenty of content?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Ok where are the choices in the game your charcter don't talk much about her so i'im curious and the game has plenty of content?
I'm not sure what exactly are you talking about. There are dozens of memories of MC and Amanda in the story. If we're talking about crucial choices, there are two:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
That's what's on my page
I don't want to make cen and uncen versions of the game at the same time. Because if I mess something up, they ban the game, like it happened with UC1. That's why I finish the game completely and only then I'll make censored version for the forums like this one.

Reactions: Piratefishes

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I don't want to make cen and uncen versions of the game at the same time. Because if I mess something up, they ban the game, like it happened with UC1. That's why I finish the game completely and only then I'll make censored version for the forums like this one.
could you possibly get a link where I can get the current UNCENSORED version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote