Unity Abandoned Uncle House [v1.0] [Tom]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is there ANYTHING at all to do in this version....?
I can only talk to the blond in the living room at 14:00 (2PM) and with the red head at 15:00 (3 P.M.), it's always the same dilog, over and over, peek at 6-7 pm and 7 am in the bathroom. that's all....oh, and whatch the sleeping from Really far away.
I had the same problem. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, after playing this game for much, MUCH, longer than it deserves, I was unable to unlock anything, so I looked into the source code only to see all kinds of options written into the script. I looked at the variables and couldn't decipher what I had or hadn't done "wrong." I don't think it's simply a grind issue... some posters on here have unlocked conversations much earlier in the gameplay, so it's either a bug or just sloppy coding that results in one "mistake" early on locking a player out of any content.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Thank you for 32bit version or could not play it also please add more download options for it thank you.

Now if was just a walkthrough guide hmm lol.

p,s.
Not bad needs bit of work and small treaks if can would be great to add scroll back if can, looks really hot at moment and maybe daughter show up later on also.
Also after playing for a but keep on getting a crash error and game closing very fustrating.
I would also prefer without tatts to.

Also seems to be doing same thong again and again hmm.

The developer of a game called Uncle House is named Tom... Please, please tell me the MC is black
Please tell me he is white.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
i'm stuck when i can touch the butt of blond and see the pants of redhead. is it the end of this megarelease? and what i need to do to move on?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
i try to force the resolution from regedit but it didint work hmm ill just play in windowed mode and with bad resolution

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
1500+ money still no jacuzzi, neither of them trust me enough (can't even get to see the 2nd screenshot, with Mila sleeping beside me)... WTH?!

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
i'm stuck when i can touch the butt of blond and see the pants of redhead. is it the end of this megarelease? and what i need to do to move on?
How did you get that far?! What did you choose, when did you ask them?!

dickermax

May 18, 2017
How did you get that far?! What did you choose, when did you ask them?!
ahaha, i thought that i'm loser :)))

the game hasn't any visible triggers and there isn't any repeatability, for example if you ask redhead about help in dishwashing too early, you'll lost the possibility to do it ever. i recommend to use the savegame and ask about their fucking day about 20-30-40 rounds before ask about dividing girls at night to different beds. and i still don't know how to move on from this point.

so toms game in actual form is the spherical mouse masturbation in the vacuum for the true fags.

ps and its very VERY pity that it wasn't based on renpy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Last post was on Apr 15 at 4:16am will have to wait a few more months to see if it's truly dead or not.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I can only hope the dev, finishes the game since someone said it's patreon doesn't have many supporters, and by finishing this game he would deff gain a lot of fans

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote