Unity Abandoned Uncle House [v1.0] [Tom]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
who already have a progress in this game??

i already have $944 and only can watch tv, work and peek at 7am and 7-9pm at bathroom or peep at bedroom.. when talk to them show me only aproach her and talk to her.. and show the same dialog.. is there any walktrough or some hint??
Wow, you have much more patience than me haha. I quit before I had even $300. I looked into the code and saw all kinds of dialogue for the MC to explore quite a bit of content with each niece, but after working, peeping, watching tv, and waiting for I don't know how many days I gave it up. Only just now checked this thread to see what I was missing. The code has a >9 check for advancing the dialogue, but I know I spoke with her more than 9 times**. I have no idea how to unlock any of the content that the player sees after the first day. I figured I just needed more patience, but if you're at $900+, that's crazy.

Jan 15, 2018
Yup, reality is often harsh but there is nothing old fashion about it. I'm just saying there's a yuge difference between the relationship/stability Drama Level of a girl with a small tattoo thats not visible and one with 4 or 5 or a sleeve. Just as there is a difference between a babe who gets her belly button pierced in college and one with 6 piercing on each ear and a nose ring or tongue stud. Apples and Oranges mate, and its always best to avoid the drama.
seems pretty old-fashioned to me
you don't see too many people these days categorizing peeps with too many tatts like that

Reactions: yoyomistro

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the game is fked mate ....don't play it ..... needs fixed 1st .....the save game don't work .......

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
you don't see too many people these days categorizing peeps with too many tatts like that
My mum does....but she also remembers the blitz.

Any games similar to this one ? lol I need new games :(
Yes, lots. The closest direct one (uncle/neice) that I know of would be The Babysitter (see my sig), but also click on the tags at the top of the page.

So how much content is in this game?
Fk all...the 1.0 should really be 0.01 (I'm in a generous mood). I really wouldn't even class this as a demo, maybe loosely a test of the environment.
TBH the quality is pretty grainy and the small amount of dialogue could do with a proof read.

the game is fked mate ....don't play it ..... needs fixed 1st .....the save game don't work .......
My one did both with continue and loading with both single and multple saves.

Reactions: bernthal

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's more proof of concept than demo so it's hard to tell anything about the game.
And - yes - Ren'Py would be much better for this kind of a game.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Maybe if you live in a dorm. Meaningless bimbo tattoos like tramp stamps, kanji phrases, and butterflies on an otherwise beautiful woman are akin to bumper stickers on a Ferrari and will never be praised. Exceptions are usually made when they're truly meaningful - like a small, easily-hidden, well-done collar matching the style and color worn by of a beloved dog that passed away.
24% of women have tattoos.
27% of those women regret getting them when they're older.
79% of tattoos done on women are done before the age of 25.
86% of men over 25 prefer women with less than 3 tattoos give the choice.
Tattoo removal surgery occurance has increased 500% in the last 10 years.
... that's just the way it is.

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
So i guess not just me whos trying to play the game and hoping to unlock new scene,
aside from, Working 4 hours talking to the 2 girl (one in kitchen and one in living room ) and pep mode in toilet while someone in the shower, watch tv and sleep , i've tried also in the first scene to choice Email or Phone call, and all two dialog screen but nothing change

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
After some night on sofa he buy a bed. How many night? i thing change but don't know why

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
I tried to export the picture assets and it seems like they're all showing up as Text Assets, with the only Texture assets being like the buttons and stuff. Anyone else tried?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
If you wash dish with Joan and talk with Mina you say that you have problem in new bed and you can sleep with Mina in your old Bed. Mina have interest in your wark and you say that she can come in your office when you working, i try every hour but nothing

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote