VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.5 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Many thanks for the support for the month of January 2023~

Super sorry for the delay, without getting into details, there are still some major things going on in my life both online and offline.

added:

• Animation Replay Gallery
  • Stacy x Max - Viewable when first encountering Max in the gym. If you do not say Carl is businessman when talking to Max. and successfully stop Holly x Max scene from happening.
  • Stacy x Paul - Happens after the cafe is set up. Optionally viewable by not watching the Pattie x Leo scene.
Do you have link?

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
Many thanks for the support for the month of January 2023~

Super sorry for the delay, without getting into details, there are still some major things going on in my life both online and offline.

added:

• Animation Replay Gallery
  • Stacy x Max - Viewable when first encountering Max in the gym. If you do not say Carl is businessman when talking to Max. and successfully stop Holly x Max scene from happening.
  • Stacy x Paul - Happens after the cafe is set up. Optionally viewable by not watching the Pattie x Leo scene.
Damn.....this is a Worthless update...
at this point i wonder if people just pay to see his animation folder instead of the games.
Some of those ''new'' animations are from nearly 2 years ago and you can see them in R34,
Hell, in R34 there are some animation that still are not included in any game.
Meanwhile in his discord all complaints are: ''there is not more futa/yuri content.''
I wonder if it is because nearly 98% of his male characters are either trash or boring even both.
His main attractive of his games was the Free use as you make any characters fuck each other but now he put content based in game lore.
No wonder why Havoc is still the best looking one

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Umichan Sentoryu [1.2 Renpy Remake] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1 GB/ 199 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes