VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Umichan Sentoryu [v1.5 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Overall one of the most middle of the road, least memorable games I've played.

+ Good Art
    + Above average animation (at the cost of art quality)

- Terrible writing. Pacing is nonexistent and the characters behave as if they have no idea what is acceptable in normal human interaction.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

First thought I had - Is this a game or a gallery of random scenes? There is almost no aim in the game and everything is random, there is no story or plot or any progression, just random events ocurring.
    There is no targeted audience as well, as it tries to be NTR, but at the same time girls are madly in love with you in the next day, just no theme in the game at all. Drawings and animations is bit meh, maybe because characters feel lifeless.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

mamamamam8383222

So like... Here's the thing. The art and animation in this game is really well done, and I really like a lot of the scenes and aspects of what is here... But it feels so... incomplete? Who is this for? The sex comes out of nowhere and there is such little build up, but again I enjoy the scenes themselves. If this was a slower game with a lot more content, it would be great, but as it stands? It just serves to be a loose thread a h-scenes, with some buggy gameplay between.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Schrödinger1801

Why does this game have 4 stars? 4 stars this one? Really? Like can we delete troll reviews from this site? This game is barely acceptable, the only good part about this game are the animations even though the scenes themselves are not even that good... The gameplay is just... Not gonna say it, let's be polite, and what about the plot? You wanna fap? Download it and play it, thank Gods the author of this game put up left in the menu the option "unlock" so that you can watch full gallery without wasting time but for real, not a good game, not a 4 star one at least.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Jackbite

After the first five minutes of hopping from room to room, the game opens up & allows you to do the Business! selling used undies is the main money earner, there are some really nice animations in this game And it has great potential for any updates My advice is sleep offen for story progression