Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
It's unfortunate that we only have the trial for now
Well, rest of the game still has to be made. At least it's not a western dev, so we've got more than a 10% chance that it will end up finished.

What I'm waiting for is to see if it is like the last game's demo, in that some extra content could be squeezed out. Browsing through the files I can see that we've got uncensored textures included at least, and the brief 0.1 second where the Live2D scene progresses to the second stage hints that the extra stages of the animations may be fully included but locked behind a trial version limitation.

I've found a few hints and potential browsing through the assembly files as well, but to be honest I was always a shitty programmer so I'd be keen for a more experienced unity game cracker to have a peek at it. There was a guy in the previous game's thread who was already looking into it as well, I believe.

ngocin

Mar 23, 2018
The 2 previous games from this circle are quite good. This one also looks promising based on the CGs on dlsite

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Complete uncensor

Features:
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version (Feature was there for demo version)
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-Run the game. First run will be slow, please wait

Patch is working, however in full release they slightly blurred the dicks in game files. Ask some fans around to make texture replacer on top of this patch if you want

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link: - - - - -

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D uncensor is even possible

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Trial removal patch (+partial uncensor)

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes mosaic on Live2D animations (apparently fully removes cocks, since there is nothing under mosaic image)

Does not remove other mosaic in game, because I think I've wasted enough time already on this game for now. Maybe some other time, if this post gets enough (y) to motivate me waste even more time for chasing illusory internet popularity

Installation: Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located). The first run will be slow.

Download link:
KING

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Most likely will work for future versions
Doesn't seem to work for me, everything is still censored and the third stage onwards freezes. Unless that was all that you were able to get out of it, of course. I can still progress to the second stage of the Live2D animation and the trial warning is gone, so it seems to be loading correctly.

Should mention that I'm on the latest update of the trial.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Its around 8:00 am, you can start posting suggestion on what should I tell my manager about why I'm waking up in 4:00 PM
sorry boss, i ate something bad and was on the pot most the night. sometimes works depending on family and living area status the following may work sorry boss kid/wife interupted my nap, sorry boss had a crackhead encounter of the close kind... ie in my home. sorry boss the shampoo was stuck up my ass and i had to go to the er to remove it again works a lot.

ChungusDungus6969

Jan 17, 2021
Trial removal patch (+partial uncensor)

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes mosaic on Live2D animations (apparently fully removes cocks, since there is nothing under mosaic image)

Does not remove other mosaic in game, because I think I've wasted enough time already on this game for now. Maybe some other time, if this post gets enough (y) to motivate me waste even more for chasing illusory internet popularity

Installation: Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located). The first run will be slow.

Download link:

Most likely will work for future versions

BaasB Apologies for the late reply. Traveling with mobile hotspot. Thank you for uploading. Im so sorry i couldnt upload this last night. I managed to uncensor the level roam 3d models on the last version. I'll try to dink around with it this time.
Last versions shader was path ID 177, named moza as the material.

Yall are amazing once again.

ChungusDungus6969

Jan 17, 2021
3D roam area uncensor.

It uncensors the 3d models ingame, since the 2dlive was completed.
Apologies it isnt as clean as Banana090's. I dont know how to create a dll to inject lol

Please let me know if you encounter issues.

Installation: Just merge into the "UkiyoGensoEnnichi_Data" folder in the root of the game folder where the .exe is located.

Download Link:

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Could be a interesting game but probably just going to wait until the full release. I didn't get very far on the first scene, def look forward the full game version with the breeding.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes