KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I would appreciate if someone could upload the previous demo versions. All prior versions have been removed from the dev's ci-en page. If there is less censorship on the demo assets, i would like to try to replace what was there.
Here's the old trial version that was uploaded here:

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Once any enemy or a shop tanuki cums inside you, there doesn't seem to be any way to remove it (bathing at the hot spring seems to have no purpose, as it doesn't clear it), so once you give birth you're bound to keep getting pregnant over and over from the same creampie.

Reactions: Forge Wright

jrdacy

Apr 27, 2022
Here's the old trial version that was uploaded here:
Thanks! There are definitely some less censored textures in here. Once I sort out the duplicates, I'll upload a fixed resources file. In the meantime, here are the less-censored textures for posterity (pw is ukiyo):

Last edited:

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
What would've been hot or rewarding is if you could unlock a Kitsune power transformation to basically become an actual anthro fox or the plot is save the furry kitsune goddess as she's being fucked by these monsters but overall not a bad game.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
yeah, by modifying save file. Instructions are in the patch post. I found out that variables responsible for gallery are the first few lines of "false". Which, if set to "true" unlocks the gallery.

I'll attach my modified file that I used to test the patch. Something may be broken gameplay-wise in it tho
Thanks for the save.. also tagging full save so people can find it

Reactions: Archak

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Japan really needs to get over itself. I don't know what happened to the timeline to have a country simultaneously be the most open-minded, creative, and far-fetched when it comes to kinks and ero content and yet also be the most prudish in regards to censorship.
It's not japan, its just government and elder monkeys who want to milk/approve those law's that doesn't make sense.

All kinds of country strange law's that doesn't make sense.

This isn't the first and won't be the last.

Look at some idiots out there trying to apply anti-ads in youtube.
Or Unity trying to apply a stupid ass tax on those using their tool.

This is an example and humanity and its own stupid will continue to try and do stupid things to justify themselves that their law is correct despite being harmful whether artistically or just greedy for their own selfish goals.

xeirx

Aug 5, 2017
What is up with games and not including 3d/2d sprites in the animation gallery?
unless i missed it.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
What is up with games and not including 3d/2d sprites in the animation gallery?
unless i missed it.
Agreed... but on the other hand, getting to the boss fight is relatively easy to go and see there.
The only issue is the mobs, they probably too lazy or just too rushed for release to milk horny peeps.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Trial removal patch + Complete uncensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast

Patch is working. The new release has slightly blurred dicks in source images, nothing can be done about it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D uncensor is even possible
can you give us a patch for the full version now?

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Does anyone know of any other games with this same art style, uncensored and with a male protagonist?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I am on desktop, honestly it baffles me that i can play a game like Ricca or Koikatsu on high settings with 60 fps and little frame drops but this one chugs and barely reaches 30 fps on the same similar settings, Maybe its outdated drivers idk but this is the only unity game that i have had such issues with, I mean and well we are talking different engines If the performance is on par with some ue5 games which should 100% be far more demanding then a unity title like this then there is something wrong there imo.
I don't know what to say then. I can get 30 average at lowest settings and 1360x768 resolution, and my is a laptop GPU much weaker than a GTX 960 Desktop.
Try and check GPU usage with MSI Afterburner while playing the game, see if it's actually using the GPU at 100%. If it isn't, then there may be another component in your PC limiting performances.

It's even stranger for the user with a 3070 at 1080p.

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes