• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
I've been watching this since the artist announced it on fantia! Zemax, I owe you some GunPla as thanks.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
is it still opening telegram? what exactly does it open? (if it's just the dev's telegram page/link, it may still feel weird but ok, but if it's opening something else then maybe I skip)
It doesn't actually try to open Telegram despite what it looks. This game was initially posted online by some guy calling themselves "Quzimingyue" and they just plastered their name wherever they could to advertize their Telegram group. You can also see they added their name to the title screen. The firewall popup that appears is just for standard Unity telemetrics, but the Quzimingyue guy edited the executable so that it pops the name of their Telegram group instead of the name of the game. This same thing happens with the Turqu-chan game, too. It's sketchy and pretentious AF but as far as I can tell it doesn't actually do anything nefarious.

Jul 18, 2021
It doesn't actually try to open Telegram despite what it looks. This game was initially posted online by some guy calling themselves "Quzimingyue" and they just plastered their name wherever they could to advertize their Telegram group. You can also see they added their name to the title screen. The firewall popup that appears is just for standard Unity telemetrics, but the Quzimingyue guy edited the executable so that it pops the name of their Telegram group instead of the name of the game. This same thing happens with the Turqu-chan game, too. It's sketchy and pretentious AF but as far as I can tell it doesn't actually do anything nefarious.
thanks for the info, that's actually very sus if the exe is messed with. Windows sandbox for this then

Reactions: NinjaDeth

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
God, its so sad honestly. The art is just fucking next level god tiered cum worthy on the spot but its just matched with this piss poor ass gameplay. How can you fuck this up so bad? Do these guys ever play their own game? What is it with this industry, these god tier artists should have competent game designers. Game is just pure trash. I would pay just for the art alone but cant even stomach this game. No RPG elements, nothing just a lazy ass game. Sad to see this. Hope Takorin just gets a decent game designer one day. I can't imagine how good this pixel art would be with a rouge lite or something worthy.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Well that's sad, not downloading until its confirmed safe. Theres no way in fuck it should be popping up by windows def

May 15, 2021
Windows defender is a terrible metric on whether something is safe or not. It gives false positives on a constant basis. , it's clean.
Tried all the downloads and scanned all of them, neither my Windows defender nor Malwarebytes detected anything. Im so confused how their WD even came up with that.

Reactions: JoeTermin and ob123

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Not a fan of bug and tentacle sex but Takorin art and animation is GOD TIER. Hope he makes better games with RPG elements, character customization options and a decent story.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can we have the exact game but have it be 'horde monster' protagonist?
As in, we play as the hive mind of tentacle monsters, trying to breed an AI girl :3

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes