• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 19, 2018
...wow the demo for this game was literally almost the exact same.

i think literally all that was missing are these things:
- English translation (not too relevant but some might care)
- intro and outro cutscenes
- the gallery
- some of the scene variations with the purple silhouettes

like i mean, i guess this is the better version (minus trying to open telegram, the fuck was that about???) but i'm pretty disappointed that this is a super short experience, and that by playing through the demo i basically already went through the whole game. Daisenka was really low on content, but i think i still liked that game more somehow

Reactions: 6thFist

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
So sad there's just one status affect in the game.

When you swallow the red slime and you can still walk around I was so excited! Then you poop it out and it's like GREAT I can still walk around? No... game over 'cause poop too much...

You ever poo so much you just wanna give up?

• Haha
Reactions: Arkus86

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
That was...very short, almost insultingly so.
At least the art was good, Namako doesn't disappoint when it comes to that, but did this even need to be a game? It feels more like a proof of concept.

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
As far as I know, he was asked to create other collaborative projects with better sales, so it can be said that he significantly reduced the content of Udonge, which everyone had been waiting for for a few years, and ended it hastily,Even the content on Steam and DLSite versions are the same,I don't think it takes a whole month to create a gallery page

Reactions: NHA246

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
UdongeInInterspeciesCave-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Zemax

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
yeah....glad I didnt buy this....WAY to short for being 6 bucks, I could spend 4 dollars more and get Terraria. Like 3-4 bucks I think its a fitting price.

Reactions: ob123

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Oh... I was waiting for this for so long, I was really hopeful it'd be an actual game... This guy's animations are way too good to just languish forever in a glorified gallery...

GYATadmirer

Jul 20, 2021
I'm getting an error when I try to extract the game, it's talking not having enough memory resources? Any solutions?

Jul 18, 2021
is it still opening telegram? what exactly does it open? (if it's just the dev's telegram page/link, it may still feel weird but ok, but if it's opening something else then maybe I skip)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So sad there's just one status affect in the game.

When you swallow the red slime and you can still walk around I was so excited! Then you poop it out and it's like GREAT I can still walk around? No... game over 'cause poop too much...

You ever poo so much you just wanna give up?
IRL pooping too much can cause dehydration, pain, bleeding, and you can even pass out from all the excessive strain.... so the enemy causing her to poop herself to exhaustion actually holds up weirdly enough.

Baxx15

May 27, 2018
Someone go fetch a programmer and have them work with Umino. THEY WILL CREEATE THE GREATEST H-GAME 1699374710534676.png

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes