• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 25, 2024
Dev Diary, April 26th, 2024

I finalized the script this week, so now it's just to get the renders done.
However, there are a heck of a lot of renders left to do. Looking at the script is almost demoralizing, so my main focus is to keep putting in the hours and working through them one by one. Eventually, it will be done.
For the most part, I've been setting up the whole free-roam (as it's the only big free-roam this episode) with interactable characters, items, and so on. I also managed to save all the scenes with the wrong render setting, so they've been taking about four times longer than usual to render. Only about 80 renders were completed this week, which fits well with the almost two-hour rendering time each compared to the usual 30 minutes.
At least that part is done now, and I'm back to normal. I'll also be jumping back into the lewd scenes and animation this week, which will be a welcome change to the story renders.
Also, Lars is drunk as hell and talks about going to Valhalla. It should be worth exploring. :)
I hope you all enjoy the season, and as always, stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Diary, May 3rd, 2024

Most of this week I did animations, and added almost 1000 animated frames to the count. Still got time to do quite a few story renders too.

In total, I'm at 1,612 story renders and 6,582 animated frames.

I'm hoping to give you a poll for a threesome soon. But honestly, I don't want to give you completely random candidates for it, so I'll have to see how this party unfolds to get a better idea of who'd be a nice fit for it - or better yet, not fit for it.

There's not much to add this week. Lots of posing and rendering. Animations at least let me enjoy a bit of the nice weather outside. At least in my part of the world, that's not something we see a lot of each year. Hope you're having a nice season in your part of the world too.

I'll be back with a preview next week.

Have a nice spring, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Feb 25, 2024

Dev Diary, May 10th, 2024

Since it's the month's preview this week, I thought I'd just throw out the numbers real quick, so we can jump right onto the visuals.
I've been rendering animations all week, and it just finished up a few hours ago. A bit more than 1000 frames of animations were done in total. So now it's back to story renders for a bit and see if I can build a bit of a render queue.
So, for the previews.

Now, let's talk about the exciting part-the previews. Here's Vivienne, a character I'm particularly fond of. She's the first girl I created entirely from scratch in ZBrush, which makes her unique. She has a crucial role to play in our story.

And for Tuesday... well, we can't just let her get away with trying to fool us, can we? :)

Celeste has been acting very weird so far, so it's time we learn why.

And for the end, a bit of trivia; Nyah is the first Genesis 9 model I worked with (Lars being the second). Her model is slightly bugged, so the more I move her eyes, the more crosseyed she becomes, and I have to reset it occasionally. In the end, I decided to keep it, as it fits very well with her background story, which will be revealed later on.
Hope you enjoyed the previews. Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Got mixed up with the order of the photos, you're right, she's the blonde one, who I remember shows up more towards the end. I'll have to play again to record the names once more, leap of Faith was easier because it had far fewer characters.

in the files, there is no mention of a Tuesday in the first two episodes. only a setup for her name in the list of characters.
the blonde is Celeste

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't think I saw her in the first two chapters.
Tuesday pranked the MC during the hotel freeroam, and stole from him (if you chose to interact with her on whatever floor she was on). She was also at the beach (but hidden, you had to go to a very specific area to find her) during the beach freeroam.

Reactions: HiP1 and Miyocoshi

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Tuesday pranked the MC during the hotel freeroam, and stole from him (if you chose to interact with her on whatever floor she was on). She was also at the beach (but hidden, you had to go to a very specific area to find her) during the beach freeroam.
oh yeah! I remember now. thanks!

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Diary, May 17th, 2024

I'm trying something new today, as this post is going out about a day after I wrote it. That is because "today/Friday" is Constitution Day in my country, and I'm out celebrating.
This means I don't have any numbers this time, but I'll just give you a little rundown on something I had to do this week.
Last week, I mentioned Nyah had some quirks with her eyes. She's based on the Genesis 9 base model, which was just released at the time I made her. So I gave her the outfit she would use in both episode 1 and 2 and saved her like that. The Genesis 9 model was bugged on release and went through several fixes later on. This week, when I needed to change her outfit for the first time, I saw there was definitely something really wrong with her, as you can see in the image below.

It was probably just a misaligned skeleton rigging, but I decided to take no chances and remade her completely from a base Genesis 9 model once again. Of course, with a lot of attention to detail when it comes to eye-catching parts. She's got custom skin detail, nipples, other... ladyparts... So, in the end, I think it's fair to say it was well worth the effort.

With that, there's not much else exciting to tell from this week. The render rig is coping nicely with the way above-normal heat we're having, and that's a first for me. In previous years, I had to shut down rendering during daytime in extreme heat. So, I'll just keep on pushing.
Have a nice weekend, and congratulations on Constitution Day if you're from Norway.
Cheers
// Drifty

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes