Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
When you download a game because the girl in the banner looks gorgeous but then she's just a small dream sequence.

icc-cricket.gif

Oh well, at least the LoF slippers may be buyable in the future so not all is bad. Can't wait to raw dog Electra with them on

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
well yes but if mc locked steering then it will sail far from island and even if didn't then chances that it ends on island are minimal.
good idea, but we still don't know how much fuel is left. might not go that far anyway. currents could bring it back to the island, and even if not, it would be close enough to the island where everyone goes to flee and/or disappear, that's an easy prediction for anyone looking for MC. his dad also seems to have business on the island anyway, as both Teagan and Christine are hired by him, and he probably already knows his son is there anyway as he is most likely the one that orders Teagan on the phone.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
When you download a game because the girl in the banner looks gorgeous but then she's just a small dream sequence.

View attachment 3516207

Oh well, at least the LoF slippers may be buyable in the future so not all is bad. Can't wait to raw dog Electra with them on
seems like she is an LI, as it looks like she knows MC. and her model is used in leap of faith too, if you want more of her :D

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
Edit: Updated for EP2.03p
Edit 2: Hopefully fixed the whisky/juice not disappearing from screen

I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during some free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams (No longer needed)
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes (Dev added own scene gallery)
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hey, scrappy. Any chance you can add a "save name" feature to the game? There are a lot of routes to play but, for some reason, no "name your save" feature.
Edit: I'm talking about adding description to save slots. Just to make it clear.

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, scrappy. Any chance you can add a "save name" feature to the game? There are a lot of routes to play but, for some reason, no "name your save" feature.
Edit: I'm talking about adding description to save slots. Just to make it clear.
You *can* label a save game with one of the LIs by picking them in your phone, if that helps. The game mentions that.

Reactions: aliengin675

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
Can someone explain what I missed in Synne's route? I've interacted with her at every opportunity (also using the WT mod).
Or is this a visual bug or something?

1713059417103.png

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I still need to play this last update but I'm waiting to see if the game comes to steam eventually.
The devs other game did so I'm hopeful this will too.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I still need to play this last update but I'm waiting to see if the game comes to steam eventually.
The devs other game did so I'm hopeful this will too.
Sure it will be in all the stores, but when the game is finished, which is still a few years away :ROFLMAO:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure it will be in all the stores, but when the game is finished, which is still a few years away :ROFLMAO:.
well atm there's nothing which steam could whine but their rules might change and then this might not be inside steam's rules.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
it could go in early access in steam, but there might be some rules that makes it complicated for AVN devs.

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Diary, April 19th, 2024
14 horas atrás
As I mentioned two weeks ago, I've been trying to finish everything in the story except for this trip we're going on and do that last. That's now completed, and only the trip remains. This week, I did the prologue, epilogue, and a guest cameo.
Story renders are at 1,447; no new animations were done this week. However, that should change in the upcoming weeks, as I expect to do quite a bit of animation work. It wouldn't be a memorable trip without a little animated nudity, would it? :)
Well, when you spend all week rendering, there isn't much to say, so here's a little preview of someone most of you've known for a while. Just remember, don't throw her off a hundred-foot cliff into an ocean full of sharks.

Have a nice weekend, stay safe out there, and Sea you next week.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes