Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well... How bad is the Sandbox going to be? As a resident of the "fucking hates sandboxes that waste my time" grouching home, I need to know how much of my valuable time will be spent randomly clicking on shit or waiting for a specific time of day to interact with the story.
Loved LoF, though I had paralysis at the end and didn't want to make a choice. Also felt it was too quick a story, and that the story of the ex was ridiculous nonsense... So except for those things I loved it. But seriously, who throws a shoe?
I guess I missed that tag. Was just happy there was another Drifty game. Now I'm not as excited. sigh

Edit:
Also I had an old Mexican grandma hit me with her chonkla chancla (Thanks to FromTheDarkSide for catching it. lol), when I was 16, because I said "Fuck."

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My ex. Hit me right above the eye and that fucker hurt :HideThePain:
Was she your ex before or after the assault by shoe? What type of shoe? This seems to be more common than I anticipated

I had to duck a lamp one time :ROFLMAO:
Table or floor? :unsure:

I guess I missed that tag. Was just happy there was another Drifty game. Now I'm not as excited. sigh

Edit:
Also I had an old Mexican grandma hit me with her chonkla, when I was 16, because I said "Fuck."
Yeah... Want to be all Crazy Jim Carrey in Mask about it but I am more Sad Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind instead...

My grandma didn't resort to physical violence when I called my mom a bastard, she made me chew on a bar of ivory soap...

How aerodynamic was the shoe?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Was she your ex before or after the assault by shoe? What type of shoe? This seems to be more common than I anticipated
She became the ex about a week later and the shoe was a stiletto.
It made me realize that even the most gorgeous girls can be absolutely fucking psychotic :LOL:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
And the Second time run into sanbox bug, while cleaning the second time ... Man this really need to be testet and fixed.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Ep2.01p

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.158858/post-10700573

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in range(1, 36):
        for gallery_type in ['gallery', 'scene']:
            varname = gallery_type + f'{gallery_unlock_item:02}'
            if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():