VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes
Oct 29, 2016
I did dl this today for the 1st time, and i pretty much knew from the posts here that the game ended rather horribly because the dev screw it up -in plain english. so yeah i am very very dissapointed with the sudden closure and all.

But, what make me more pissed is the fact that it was a great game. the models were great, the graphics awesome. so yeah it is such a shame that he felt this way for a game that really was a feast to the eye.

If you are reading this and you are not sure whether to dl it or pass,give it a try i really advise you to do it. It is not an unpleasant experience. So, give it a try :)

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
I did dl this today for the 1st time, and i pretty much knew from the posts here that the game ended rather horribly because the dev screw it up -in plain english. so yeah i am very very dissapointed with the sudden closure and all.
Same here...
The first three chapters were really good. Beautiful renders, nice story and nice progression with a somewhat convincing story.

Then everything is wasted when you realize that all the choices you made are irrelevant because the last chapters are in separate games.

I know it's very difficult to keep the motivation high while working on projects like that. The excitement of the beginning usually dwindles after a few months. Moreover, the thrill of trying new things (ie, open world, navigation maps, etc.) is hard to resist. The focus shifts inevitably to game mechanics instead of content... And it's over.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Is this the same jennifer that was the sister in this game or is he just using the same model and personality but different character?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is fabulous...i wish the dev would make chapter 2...
Look back though the thread a bit for patreon posts. Madek is working on a new game, the sister from Two Weeks is returning (same model and personality) but otherwise it's all new.

Lots of broken images here, probably better to look at the actual if you want to see the new game.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Look back though the thread a bit for patreon posts. Madek is working on a new game, the sister from Two Weeks is returning (same model and personality) but otherwise it's all new.

Lots of broken images here, probably better to look at the actual if you want to see the new game.
Thnx for the info dude, really appreciated and thats a really great news cant wait for it to get released though i really did love the storyline of this game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what do you mean completed?
If you mean the completed prefix in the thread title it's because the game is considered finished. It didn't make it to two weeks like the title suggests it was meant to, but the creator decided day six was to be the last one and tried to give some kind of early end.

Reactions: dekmma

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
It's horrible that he is using ''Jennifer'' in this game too. I hate it when I see girls with some other men. And in a way, we will cuck the MC from Two Weeks in this game.

It is just wrong man. :sick:

Reactions: Cico8
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes