VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It's horrible that he is using ''Jennifer'' in this game too. I hate it when I see girls with some other men. And in a way, we will cuck the MC from Two Weeks in this game.

It is just wrong man. :sick:
Oh come on... Stop it.

And to be honest Jennifer was straight up the best thing (by far) that came out of "Two Weeks". So it was a very wise move for @dekmma to continue on with Jennifer.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Oh come on... Stop it.
Why would I? Isn't that the truth ''technically''? I am not trying to start NTR discussion.

I am just pointing out the weird situation about Two Weeks and this new game.

Btw, mom is my favourite part about the game. To each their own of course

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Why would I? Isn't that the truth ''technically''? I am not trying to start NTR discussion.

I am just pointing out the weird situation about Two Weeks and this new game.

Btw, mom is my favourite part about the game. To each their own of course
What truth? What are you even talking about? And yea, you're trying to start some stupid ass NTR discussion when there's nothing to even discuss. There is no weird situation here... What's weird is how sensitive some of you get about about those three letters.

And yea, people liked the Mom also, but Jennifer was the star of the show. That's why she's a main character in the new game, because so many people loved her and wanted her back. All the feedback showed that she was the best thing that Madek created and did with Two Weeks. Madek didn't even like the Mom, and that's why he killed her off...

Reactions: gnd53

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
The mom was the best thing about Two Weeks for a lot of people, including me. If it's set in the same world, then obviously people are going to have a problem with Jennifer banging other dudes. Personally, I don't care, because you play as a new MC, so you are the new MC. But I understand the criticism.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
And yea, you're trying to start some stupid ass NTR discussion when there's nothing to even discuss. There is no weird situation here... What's weird is how sensitive some of you get about about those three letters.
There is nothing about me getting sensitive. I didn't write that genre with the purpose of discussion. If you try to understand my point, you will see it is the ''truth'' technically. There is no denying about it. Crystal clear. Being irritated by it completely depends on the person, if you don't I don't care but I do and I can tell my own opinion.

Madek didn't even like the Mom, and that's why he killed her off...
That very unfortunate. I think she was at the higher stages between lewd moms.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You have no point, and there's no truth to anything you're saying. Jennifer isn't banging or being seen with anyone else. Where are these other dudes? You are the MC in the game like Darth Bane said. So just stop trying to see something that isn't there.

Best thing you can do is forget about this game and everything about it. The game was complete shit, and Madek has said as much. He's said it was garbage and he couldn't stand to even think about it a moment longer. So the game might as well not even exist.

The Mom was intentionally killed and so was Two Weeks. Jennifer is a new character in a new game, where you are the MC.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
You clearly don't understand so I'm done about the MC-Jennifer part.

Other thing is: Dev isn't the authority about my thought's about game even though he made it. I think it was a beatiful story, such a shame to see it ended.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I haven't play this game since version 0.5, I think, maybe before. And even with the blue balls people talk about I was enjoying it. But after open the thread an see the reviews I got a little scared. WTF has happen? People are talking like the final is absolutely awful.
Should I play the end of the game? What do you guys suggest?
I will trust in you if you want to give me a advice.
The game ended at least with a happy ending (and I'm not talking about the sex stuff, fuck it, I'm talking about story)?

I read that the new game will be a new story, not prequel or sequel, the developer will just use Jeniffer because she is appealing, everyone likes her, a good character.
For the people that are concerned about the new game be a a way of NTR with the old protagonist, I understand you guys, but in the case of this game I'm not feeling much of this, I think it can be because I don't play for a long time, and I didn't finish the game yet.
You know what could make anyone with the NTR feeling feels better and automatically forget about this? Perhaps the developer already had this idea.
It's simple. Just make the MC and Jeniffer of the new game have a casual talk about their lives. And during it Jeniffer says that she have no siblings, never had, OR that she has only a sister.
Think with me. At the moment you read that you brain would cut any emotional connection you had. There is absolutely no way to her to be the same person. Because she hadn't a brother like the other game.
It's just a tiny thing they could add that change our thinking. Our brain is very complex, but sometimes just hints can change something inside us.
I don't know, but I think it's something very simple that they could use, and unless having a brother in her family is something essential to her in the new game, I think it could be easily be put somewhere in the beginning of the game.
And considering that the developer said that her mother perhaps can appears in the future, so I'm imagining that the plot of the new game will not have incest as a implicit subject (I'm talking that will not be the case that the mother who died was the mother of the MC and Jennifer, and they are truly siblings, and not what the description says. So because of Patreon those incest patchs would come to return the real meaning.)

If I know I would ping those who talked about this subject before, but I really don't know how to do this without quote a entire sentence.

Darth Bane
hele melekele
Edit.: I think I found a way to quote two of you guys. What do you think about the idea?

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I haven't play this game since version 0.5, I think, maybe before. And even with the blue balls people talk about I was enjoying it. But after open the thread an see the reviews I got a little scared. WTF has happen? People are talking like the final is absolutely awful.
The game ended at least with a happy ending (and I'm not talking about the sex stuff, fuck it, I'm talking about story)?

I read that the new game will be a new story, not prequel or sequel, the developer will just use Jeniffer because she is appealing, everyone likes her, a good character.
For the people that are concerned about the new game be a a way of NTR with the old protagonist, I understand you guys, but in the case of this game I'm not feeling much of this, I think it can be because I don't play for a long time, and I didn't finish the game yet.
You know what could make anyone with the NTR feeling feels better and automatically forget about this? Perhaps the developer already had this idea.
It's simple. Just make the MC and Jeniffer of the new game have a casual talk about their lives. And during it Jeniffer says that she have no siblings, never had, OR that she has only a sister.
Think with me. At the moment you read that you brain would cut any emotional connection you had. There is absolutely no way to her to be the same person. Because she hadn't a brother like the other game.
It's just a tiny thing they could add that change our thinking. Our brain is very complex, but sometimes just hints can change something inside us.
I don't know, but I think it's something very simple that they could use, and unless having a brother in her family is something essential to her in the new game, I think it could be easily be put somewhere in the beginning of the game.
And considering that the developer said that her mother perhaps can appears in the future, so I'm imagining that the plot of the new game will not have incest as a implicit subject (I'm talking that will not be the case that the mother who died was the mother of the MC and Jennifer, and they are truly siblings, and not what the description says. So because of Patreon those incest patchs would come to return the real meaning.)

If I know I would ping those who talked about this subject before, but I really don't know how to do this without quote a entire sentence.

Edit.: I think I found a way to quote two of you guys. What do you think about the idea?
Play it. There's a payoff. Short, but a pay off anyhow.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018

If you found the story good until this point and if you love mom as much as Jennifer, then you should finish it I would say. Just don't try to make mom drunk.(2-3 cup of wine is enough)

Reactions: xfirstninx

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there walk-through for this game ?
Not a complete one. There's day one to three here, and day five linked in the op (or ). There's some tips for the last day around in the thread if you have problems (and hopefully by then the search bar will reappear).

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes