VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
The good thing is that he said he liked to work with this. I think this is essential with anything you are going to work and want to see others like what you did.
And it would be really bad if he stayed in a game that he wasn't like to do. At some moment he failed with himself and decided to finish it, and that's good, because he will learn with his mistakes and do better next time. It sounds a little cliche, but is how it is.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Well I'm not sure if anyone posted this already but seeing there is no walk-trough here's the Pin code to mom's phone, the password to sister's PC, and the lock code for sister's diary. Cheers!
I'll be nice enough to hide it under the spoiler tag don't worry :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
I have an issue with the combined version. it froze when the mom is up the ladder looking for some fuse
the game froze just after MC says "she looks to manage without me..."Nothi

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have an issue with the combined version. it froze when the mom is up the ladder looking for some fuse...
Won't help if it was a proper freeze, but if that's the part I'm thinking of try clicking on the lamp/candle thing.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Mom? Definitely. Lydia? Also definitely. Sister? Yes, but only if the first two didn't pan out.

Too bad the "game" ended with only Mom getting nailed. Lydia definitely was next.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes