VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone explain what just happened?

MC fucked the mom and they fall asleep and then it jumps to the TV scene, its like the MC daydreamed the rest of the game. Of course, it ended up looping but that's not my issue, the game ends abruptly and no explanation on the sister path.

I'm assuming this was abandoned than completed. It makes sense. I was enjoying this game as well ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the game ends abruptly and no explanation on the sister path.
Jennifer does just run off never to be seen again, her model reappearing in the new (but otherwise unrelated) game. The developer was struggling to keep going with the game, so episode six was a early end.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Bullshit situation. I chose not to spy on Lydia in chapter 1. In chapter 2, then Lydia was itroducted, i recieved an error and Lydia accused MC for spying on her. :(
Upd: i received the game over. Mc's Mom told him to go to his room. WTF?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
One more question. After sister teasing, game exits at the menu, but i downloaded chapter 1-4 and currently on 2. Whats wrong this time?
"Its the end of the first chapter." Message before exiting in the Menu.
I, guess, will delete it. Other members told that this one is rushed in the end so...
Renders: 6/10
Story: starts good, 8/10
Coding: 1/10.
Final mark: 5/10.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One more question. After sister teasing, game exits at the menu...
I think your at the end of that chunk of the game, start episode five and don't try to continue save. Definitely at the end if the Storms here.

Things like this are among the reasons why the developer cut the game short and the end.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, nice renders, story starts out fine....piece of shit ending. Seems the dev got tired of it, and cobbled together an ending in 39 minutes and called it complete.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The "Complete" tag is a joke, this game is far from complete... like dmmt said, its obvious that the dev runs out of motivation or time or whatever and rushed to an "ending" for the game... but it concludes absolutley nothing at all.

But its a real shame, cause till the end the game is really good, well written, nice look, really good game, but this shitty ending is just a pain in the butt... abandoned tag would be a better match than the complete tag. Doenst matter if the dev said its complete, its not, and everybody who plays this and reach the ending will say the same... there is no ending.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The "Complete" tag is a joke, this game is far from complete... like dmmt said, its obvious that the dev runs out of motivation or time or whatever and rushed to an "ending" for the game... but it concludes absolutley nothing at all.

But its a real shame, cause till the end the game is really good, well written, nice look, really good game, but this shitty ending is just a pain in the butt... abandoned tag would be a better match than the complete tag. Doenst matter if the dev said its complete, its not, and everybody who plays this and reach the ending will say the same... there is no ending.
Then they released a 'demo' of Two Weeks 2 back in 2019 and no update since.. the dev is useless LOL

Rexana

Sep 17, 2018
This game went high and left without completing anything. The last scene with Alison is like a consolation price

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I just finished this and what a disappointment it was.There's only three sex scenes one really short one with sister,a hand job with ur mom's friend and the end with ur mom.A waste of time downloading this don't bother downloading it.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes