VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Warlord1100

Jan 30, 2020
what a game Great renders .... superb content .. everthing so perfect... Happy ending.... I play a lot of games but dont no why i feel attached to this story.. and i thought there will be more updates but i just figure that's final.... Just want to say something to creator if you reading this .. you done a great job .. i wish there will be a part 2...

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
what a game Great renders .... superb content .. everthing so perfect... Happy ending.... I play a lot of games but dont no why i feel attached to this story.. and i thought there will be more updates but i just figure that's final.... Just want to say something to creator if you reading this .. you done a great job .. i wish there will be a part 2...
You gotta be kidding, right?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
honestly, what is in this game really like me too.
the problem is that the sudden ending, at the end of the first week of a game called two weeks ..., demolishes my judgment.

but if it were an onhold game, I'd be waiting for the sequel
This is why I said it's the worst ending ever! Looks to me like the dev just abandoned the game.:(

Reactions: dingdong84

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
post about the last episode again.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It just felt to me like this is rushed end. We don't get a answer to what happened with the sister after his friend find them fucking, and all I could get in the ending was being killed by that crazy dude or getting the mom drunk, after that I didn't bother to keep trying another ending. I don't know if that was the good ending but it surely didn't look like one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't want and can't judge it

but that post doesn't clarify anything. and the fact that he finished the game is patently false. a game called two weeks cannot last a single week and close without consequences for what happened (technically it could end with the rape of a drunk mother ...) and leaving the whole storyline of the sister incomplete as the secondary one of the colleague of MC's mother

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
Dec 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S if anyone has suggestions for other games with situations like this especially with alison lydia dynamic that would be cool and appreciated ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DonJohn

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Playing on PC. Could someone tell me if episode 4 just stops at the "watching cookery show" with sister, as that is what is happening, I start Episode 5 and it starts in the sisters bedroom (this is using the Ep 1-4, followed by Ep 5). It feels like I am missing an evening meal scene. Have downloaded and tried the "all in one Ep 1-6"download and it stops in exactly the same place. From some of the posts in the comments other players have played it right through with no problems.
Forgot to mention all downloads were from Mega.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes