Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
ok again together
I think you misunderstand me.
query:"So with the updated Patreon guidelines, does the rape content of this game will be remove in future ?"
answer:"there is no content change in the game
only the freely accessible patreonpage is without problematic words"

u understand now ?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
ok again together
I think you misunderstand me.
query:"So with the updated Patreon guidelines, does the rape content of this game will be remove in future ?"
answer:"there is no content change in the game
only the freely accessible patreonpage is without problematic words"

u understand now ?
You didn't include a reply in your post, so I thought you were talking about the actual game content...not about Patreon.

Thank you for clearing that up. That was much more understandable.:)

Reactions: gorgone

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so first time playing this game. is it known to have bugs? i'm at the house and read through all the text messages (except ashleys, left it blocked). after i finished, i now only have the option to watch TV with no channels or go to the bathroom with nothing to do. it always returns to the living room and that's it.

edit: nvm, the tabs finally came into play. that was the first time i'd have to use them and the game didn't make mention of them.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
so first time playing this game. is it known to have bugs? i'm at the house and read through all the text messages (except ashleys, left it blocked). after i finished, i now only have the option to watch TV with no channels or go to the bathroom with nothing to do. it always returns to the living room and that's it.
first button, top right of your screen. It opens a list of locations select you aunt house and you will be free!

Reactions: PandaLulz

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Loving the new UI. Makes the whole thing look a little more professional :)
Thanks! The scope of it is pretty big, there are lots of changes both big and small with it all so it will likely take some time, but I think @greono is quite happy with it. He just keeps getting more and more ideas, and i'm not helping with my own ideas either! ^^

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Can't run the game, keep coming up with the same issue stating "This app can't run on your PC." I can literally play any other game on here except Two Sides :teary:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The new UI looks great. I have a question will this new UI fix the character list that shows all of the people that you have met in game? Because right now the slider only moves so far and you can click and hold on the mouse button on the character name screen and drag the names upward but you can only go so far and once you release the mouse button the screen zips back to the top of the character list the farthest you can scroll down to is to Ginger the doctor is right below her but all you can see is his name.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
@

The new UI looks great. I have a question will this new UI fix the character list that shows all of the people that you have met in game? Because right now the slider only moves so far and you can click and hold on the mouse button on the character name screen and drag the names upward but you can only go so far and once you release the mouse button the screen zips back to the top of the character list the farthest you can scroll down to is to Ginger the doctor is right below her but all you can see is his name.
That was originally part of the old UI, basically that slide mechanic existed for later on when more characters entered the game. But as far as I am aware that entire system (all those tabs, character list etc) will be removed when the new UI system is added.

We're still working on it all, but little by little what you currently see in the game will likely disappear as we introduce the new stuff.

Here's another little bit I recently finished up on;
0twa.jpg

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Here's another little bit I recently finished up on;
View attachment 33180
Do I understand it correctly that the game is getting more freedom (or how should I call it)? I had that impression before, based on some greono's comments, but with English not being his strong side, I thought that I may be just imagining things and having too high hopes. But this image with parts of day and money (and I absolutely love the idea of 102 days, all action-packed of course :)), it's looking very interesting. I mean, there is some freedom now, there are choices, but it's not like I can decide for MC that he's e.g. not feeling like visiting auntie today, but would prefer to do something else instead. Of course it's not the best example, because so far most events can be seen as sort of an intro and they need to happen. But later... Do you know and can you share with us what we can expect?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Do I understand it correctly that the game is getting more freedom (or how should I call it)? I had that impression before, based on some greono's comments, but with English not being his strong side, I thought that I may be just imagining things and having too high hopes. But this image with parts of day and money (and I absolutely love the idea of 102 days, all action-packed of course :)), it's looking very interesting. I mean, there is some freedom now, there are choices, but it's not like I can decide for MC that he's e.g. not feeling like visiting auntie today, but would prefer to do something else instead. Of course it's not the best example, because so far most events can be seen as sort of an intro and they need to happen. But later... Do you know and can you share with us what we can expect?
I cannot really speak about anything like that, I mostly work on the UI while Greono works on the story and gameplay. But if you look into some of the stuff Greono has written and also some of the concepts i've shown so far, you could take an educated guess. If you have any more UI questions, feel free to shoot :winkytongue:

One thing to note, the "Day 102" thing is merely me writing random numbers.

Here's also something Greono just posted;

We're making some great progress!

Reactions: JR81 and Raneth

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hmm... Not quite sure how I feel about the interaction/locomotion system yet. I'll have to get a feel for it before I can give an honest opinion of it. What I do appreciate is how much work it must have taken to go from an auto-event system to something you can actually move around a bit with.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
and we cant save this whenever we want? we have to wait till it changes "scene" to save?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
and we cant save this whenever we want? we have to wait till it changes "scene" to save?
Yes, but check out the detailed update schedule on Patreon:

for Update 0.06 (Release date estimated for November 20)
  1. Redo System of Locations (Locomotion).
  2. Redo System of conversation and display of the characters.
  3. Redo some scenarios.
  4. Redo Save Game System.
  5. Add Cheat code system
  6. Add Interaction with environment (scenario)
  7. Add Day and night system (periods of the day)
  8. Add Inventory system and purchase of items
  9. Translations to English
  10. Translation editing and proofreading (Squark)

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes