• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Ken Duck

Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm.Anything in particular that u need to do for this?? Im still getting the same set of events as before..gets back from the hospital place..some1 lurking in alley..jolts home..wht am i missing ??
nevermind...was using the old file...:noexpression::noexpression:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
What about the greyed out Sex Scenes and pictures option in the main menu, how do I activate those.
This functionality is not yet in the game, it will be a part of an update later on. @greono is very busy making sure all the infrastructure is in place before we dial down on that stuff. Once system stuff is in place (most of next update), you can expect more like that.

Where is the new scene with Bret?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: greono and wep

Ken Duck

Jul 27, 2017
Where is the new scene with Bret?
During the alley perv scene ,u need to scream for help..Bret pops up..helps u out ..u choose to stay and talk to him and then the chick frm the train pops outta nowhere ...act like u his gf...perv attacks bret ..help bret...bret comes over to your apartment. And scene.

Reactions: greono and wep

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
@greono sorry for the late reply, I completely forgot about this problem, (Just picked up Divinity:OS2, that's kept, me busy for the last few days haha) I'm playing in 1920x1080 neither fullscreen and windowed worked last time I checked. I got it working for the first scenes but after I got off the train it went back to the white blank background.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Anyone know how to get the gay choice at C.A.D.E?
Gay choice? I don't remember any gay choice there. You can have sex with the doctor but you are female at the time

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Gay choice? I don't remember any gay choice there. You can have sex with the doctor but you are female at the time
That's a good point. When your playing in the first person, you forget that you actually changed sex's. I luv this game so much. I just wish it were less buggy and it wasn't so difficult to get certain scenes.

Reactions: Crusoe

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@planetmorpheus

Earlier before the update they did a patch for the phone to fix all profiles pictures because they were not appearing.

The 55 update should include.

1. DONE - 02 More content with Bret (events and dialogues for relationship improvement);
2. DONE - 01 Sex scene with Bret (female form) ($15+); (Patreons $15+ of September will receive the access code for this scene.)
3. DONE - 01 events with a Patreon Character ($50+) (Ashley) (Access Free to ALL);
4. DONE - Sexual scene with bald pervert
5. DONE - New location (East Alley)

Reactions: PandaLulz
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes