Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
If the game is too slow, try using cheatengine speedhack. It makes it smoother.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Okay so how can I have mroe then 8 domination and 18 romance at the scene after Brett hits you.
Try to make a deal with Lindsey "Boyfriend with Benefits" and choose to acquire Domination so that you can influence it.

Reactions: Burt

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I would like you to be more explanatory and give more details about this slowness. Well, I purposely put a delay in the clicks, but if that's the problem, I might be solving the next update with a self-skip.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i think playing this game for like the 10th time i think i can give you guys a walk through....

step 1: wait for V0.4 (it will give time for the game dev to fix this game) and thats all you need to know :test3:

Reactions: RobJoy

ryndread

Jun 13, 2017
@greono no, To put invisible text that becomes visible when the mouse passes on it ( ex: the game "Second Happiness" )

yes it's the "big" delay in the clicks :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I would like you to be more explanatory and give more details about this slowness. Well, I purposely put a delay in the clicks, but if that's the problem, I might be solving the next update with a self-skip.
Yes, @greono IMHO it will be better without the delay in the clicks. A self-skip for people playing a second time will be a must too. Thank you for listening our suggestion :)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Fucking brilliant game so far so much promise
Easily one of the most promising games on here
Totally understand the dev left out saves as this is just his showcase and a small taster

Reactions: greono

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@greono My opinion and advice: get rid of the delay (not just dialogue, but also "animations" like the pervert running away from you on the train), add a save and load function (if I'm not mistaken, the only way to load right now is to close the whole game), ideally also add an actual skip function or key and playing the game should be a lot more comfortable.

I really like the concept of the friendship/romance/dominance paths, although it seems like a lot of work to implement it and I'm looking forward to seeing more of that. Also it wouldn't hurt to get a native english speaker to help with the translation. English isn't my first language either, so I can't help you but ask around in some forums (maybe even here), I'm pretty sure you can find someone who's willing to help for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: jason95821

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Is there any way to extract images from this game?? or can anyone share images only link. Plzz

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I played it again changing answers and despite the already reported problem (save, delay and so on) and the early version the stats friendship/romance/dominance seems have an effect. I can see a real potential here. I'm going to support you immediately and I'll increase the pledge when (if) you'll fix the save system (really bad IMHO).

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Download then install-run-attach the process to your game-enable speed hack- move slider to x5

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Is there any way possible to get both 18 romance and 8 domination? I can get one or the other, but both for some reason....

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Is there any way possible to get both 18 romance and 8 domination? I can get one or the other, but both for some reason....
well using cheat engine is possible, but very time consuming...its gona take a while to find friendship romance and dominance for a single playtrough.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks for playing and liking.

I intend to improve the rescue system along with menu. The problem is that as I had little content I preferred to focus on adding more.

Everything in the game will work, the attributes, the various paths to go. I really intend to make it all work very logically.

For those who have doubts about 18 Romance and 8 Domination, the best way is for you to get a deal with Lindsey (Boyfriend with Benefits) and focus only on gain in Domination up to 8 points to unlock the sexual scene. If you try to be too romantic you will not get enough domination, but it will open up new paths in the new updates.

I will also end the delay, this will make the game more dynamic.

It's always good to hear from you, so I can make a wonderful game by improving every new update.

Thank you all!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This game has serious potential for it's intended audience (GAY) but, the OP is a bit misleading showing just pics of girls.
The first and only completed scene in the game, has the MC sucking cock. Aside from a few small jerking cock scenes.

As a player, it's difficult to force a gay MC down a straight path. The MC can't help how he was born, trying to make him get with girls is futile. Maybe the dev "intends" to add some straight action in the future, but hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Add some of the cocksucking pics to the OP, so gay players know it's there, they can't like the game if they don't know about it.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes