Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

XMX

Jun 3, 2017
is there any way NOT to get punched by Bratt? (or Brett was it?)
try to punch him, he dodge and punch you. GAME OVER
kiss Linsey, he punch you. GAME OVER
is there a possible way to get past this scene?
or is it the end of current version?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
FILEIO getting a error {"success":false,"error":404,"message":"Not Found"}

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I really gotta say. I don't think that Unity is helping this dev at all if it's just going to be a renpy game without a save feature. Like. I can't even skip the terribly long intro with the title screen song. *sigh* maybe I'm just adverse to change. I hope that the dev proves me wrong, and there is a brighter future for this project.

Reactions: Arcane666

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi guys!

* I have not put a Save game system yet because the game is still short.

And in 15 days I'll probably be bringing the version 0.03 with more characters and finally the arrival of the protagonist at home (I'm having many ideas during the development that I just delayed his arrival)

I do not intend to create many characters and do not complete any, I will only introduce the characters necessary for each situation. The game will actually gain more freedom when the protagonist comes home. Because the player will gain freedom to choose where he wants to go, with whom he wants to talk or call, or call a meeting and meet his sister.

As soon as the player comes home, I'll start updating the game by packets.

What does that mean? An example: "A day at the beach" (it would be a series of events that can happen on the beach when the player decides to go there)

- New characters in this area;
- Favorable events there;
- A job for the protagonist;
- Invite to encounters in this area with characters from other packages.
- Among other possibilities.

I have already noted and created several "packages", but I will not release everything at once, precisely so as not to cause problems of delay in the updates.

Thanks for playing.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Hi guys!

* I have not put a Save game system yet because the game is still short.

And in 15 days I'll probably be bringing the version 0.03 with more characters and finally the arrival of the protagonist at home (I'm having many ideas during the development that I just delayed his arrival)

I do not intend to create many characters and do not complete any, I will only introduce the characters necessary for each situation. The game will actually gain more freedom when the protagonist comes home. Because the player will gain freedom to choose where he wants to go, with whom he wants to talk or call, or call a meeting and meet his sister.

As soon as the player comes home, I'll start updating the game by packets.

What does that mean? An example: "A day at the beach" (it would be a series of events that can happen on the beach when the player decides to go there)

- New characters in this area;
- Favorable events there;
- A job for the protagonist;
- Invite to encounters in this area with characters from other packages.
- Among other possibilities.

I have already noted and created several "packages", but I will not release everything at once, precisely so as not to cause problems of delay in the updates.

Thanks for playing.
I'm on my latest MAC os, and the MAC version of this game don't work.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm on my latest MAC os, and the MAC version of this game don't work.
Sorry buddy, but at the moment Unity only allows me to Build Mac from the universal version (it was the only option I had to choose).

I will research on the subject and if I succeed I will be bringing with the new version 0.03.

If possible inform the version of your MAC.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Sorry buddy, but at the moment Unity only allows me to Build Mac from the universal version (it was the only option I had to choose).

I will research on the subject and if I succeed I will be bringing with the new version 0.03.

If possible inform the version of your MAC.
Oh man, I realized I didn't update my MAC in a long time. But I'm still in LOL . I'll update to the latest and I'll inform you on what happens till then. But even with this version I'm still able to play most of the ren'py mac version.

Update
On the latest version and it still don't work =P
Version: 10.12.5 macOS Sierra
Says
The application "Two Sudes v0.02a Mac" can't be opened

Last edited:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated, thanks for the info sync'

djtheprophet

May 1, 2017
game stucks after getting on the station -> kissed the girl got a punch and black screen only audio, nothing happs

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I tried the game and I don't know how to describe it but playing the game was extremely tiring. It takes too much time to proceed, there is no option to skip dialogue (it is extremely annoying when you play it for the 2. time), you can't save or load without closing the game, plus I get a black screen after the guy punches me at the station and I can't continue.
IMO the game needs a lot more polish and a proper translation. You can probably tell that english isn't my first language either, but having decent english should be priority no.1 for a game with that much dialogue. I'm sure there are people volunteering to help for free. The story itself is ok, I like that the game (from the little we know) takes the time to establish the characters and that it's not just another "bang everything on sight" game and that not every girl has DDs.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

game stucks after getting on the station -> kissed the girl got a punch and black screen only audio, nothing happs
Probably because you are knocked out or dead... I think it is a "game over" event.

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Wheres the mac version?;-;
oh right, it never worked lol

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, there were some bugs, but they have already been fixed

Soon 32x and Mac versions

Version 0.03 fix

You can download it at

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Okay so how can I have mroe then 8 domination and 18 romance at the scene after Brett hits you.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
For those complaining that it's too slow. You can always run cheat engine speed hack for a little boost.

@greono I really enjoyed what you created thus far. I'm inspired to open up and fund a research facility who's soul focus would be those tiny pills those seem like a fucking good time . All I need is a facility...and funds. But hey, im still a step closer than I was yesterday.

Reactions: omocik
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes