novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I've handed the part of my work on 0.4 update to our coder. Now we have to wait when the process of translation and coding is finished. Meanwhile, I decided to rest a bit before starting the work on 0.5 update. I am a man and I can get tired like everyone else. I will redraw some of the worst arts from the earlier updates. I mean the scene in the park when you first meet Helga. The rest of the arts you may see in the gallery.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I've handed the part of my work on 0.4 update to our coder. Now we have to wait when the process of translation and coding is finished. Meanwhile, I decided to rest a bit before starting the work on 0.5 update. I am a man and I can get tired like everyone else. I will redraw some of the worst arts from the earlier updates. I mean the scene in the park when you first meet Helga. The rest of the arts you may see in the gallery.
new renders are nice and detailed, but the old dress was ehmm.. more show-off :happyblush
hope update is not that far away
and now rest well :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
new renders are nice and detailed, but the old dress was ehmm.. more show-off :happyblush
hope update is not that far away
and now rest well :)
So I do rest. I'm redrawing the jogging scene. Don't you render too when you have a rest? As for the dress... It's rather for a club than for the stroll in the park. I didn't really like that dress.
The release is going to be very soon. We'll roll out the beta today.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
So I do rest. I'm redrawing the jogging scene. Don't you render too when you have a rest? As for the dress... It's rather for a club than for the stroll in the park. I didn't really like that dress.
The release is going to be very soon. We'll roll out the beta today.

hmmm.. if the dress isn't for a stroll in the park, let them do some clubbing
(and maybe she can dance on mc's pole afterwards) :firstimekiss:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The arts of jogging scene are redrawn. Unfortunately, because of the lack of graphics memory I had to render background and characters separately and then put one image on top of another but still, I think that it looks better now. The scenes in the dean's office are redrawn as well but I don't make a big deal out of it since the changes are minor.
old

new

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

We keep polishing the 0.4 build. It's ready but there're still a lot of different mistakes and bugs. These boring texts are gonna be the end of me. Even though some of the patrons offered their help in testing I refused. I find it wrong to use you and your time, the game is supossed to entertain you in the first place but when you passed it for, like, hundred times, entertainment turns into work. Honestly, I like creating games and content but I hate the test period. Meanwhile, I'm redrawning the old arts. Nothing extraordinary, just trying to make them better than they originally were. The update is coming soon, folks!

old

new

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
don't refuse the help of your players
get all the help you got, the more time you have for further development (and some relaxation, but don't overdo it :p)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Its your decision but i think if u release it for beta testing and edit the advisor tier to say they get access to the beta its gonna be much easier on you. 1 You will have more time developing the story line graphics etc. 2 You won't have to go look in all the part of the code to check tons of text just to find 1 tiny bug that you find in 10 replay of the same story path and most of the time you will have list of the bugs that were missed in like 1-2 days tops. 3 You can have some time to relax and don't think about the game, because in the end of the day everyone needs to chill out. And don't worry that people will pirate your game (i know this is a pirate community), but most of the time people end up supporting the developer if the game is good. Most of the people just want to try out your game before they buy it and if you continue to deliver such quality u can't avoid piracy (maybe it wouldn't be here but there are other similar sites).

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
The release of version 0.4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don`t know if anyone mention this bug already: right before the end when you have the choice to either talk with Helena or Helga you get the following message, when trying to talk with Helga:
By the way the update is very good. I became a patreon to play it :).

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Wow that's a rly big update.
I don`t know if anyone mention this bug already: right before the end when you have the choice to either talk with Helena or Helga you get the following message, when trying to talk with Helga:
By the way the update is very good. I became a patreon to play it :).
Which saves were used?

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
To none patrons.
Be very excited for the next update, I will not reveal anything, but there is some really nice stuff gonna happen :)
Besides that it looks better, the story goes on, and choice matters.

@novel, keep it up

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes