• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Pretty decent game it seems, shame about the railroading though. Would have preferred to have not had to do stuff with Helena especially, that whole arc was pretty boring. Alanna was great though.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I've discussed the plot with the writer and we decided to expand the game world and gameplay. He's really good at his job and with his help I'll be able to cope with all the difficulties with the plot, though the graphic part of the game is still a challenge given the plans we have for the next updates, therefore we plan to implement the branches by parts. I don't know whether it's gonna be profitable or not. All I care about is the quality of the game and I'll do my level best, and then we'll see.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I've discussed the plot with the writer and we decided to expand the game world and gameplay. He's really good at his job and with his help I'll be able to cope with all the difficulties with the plot, though the graphic part of the game is still a challenge given the plans we have for the next updates, therefore we plan to implement the branches by parts. I don't know whether it's gonna be profitable or not. All I care about is the quality of the game and I'll do my level best, and then we'll see.
This was not Google-translated :RarePepe:.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
That's great to hear. However, I think what many people fear is to get overwhelmed. Like it was stated before if you like Helga and actually want to see the dating scene with her you need to make certain decisions with two other characters before (Alenna and Anne) and it's actually pretty impossible to know it will affect your path with Helga.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
That's great to hear. However, I think what many people fear is to get overwhelmed. Like it was stated before if you like Helga and actually want to see the dating scene with her you need to make certain decisions with two other characters before (Alenna and Anne) and it's actually pretty impossible to know it will affect your path with Helga.
1) I Want to add gameplay elements not from the main story. 2) I Want to add freedom of action, not in the story. 3) You saw only a part, but I don't see the whole picture. Yes, some moments will deprive you of the opportunity of passing with a certain character, but not all. (Google translation)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The art of a sex scene with any of the characters from the game (According to the poll results)

Reactions: MasterDk78

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel do you have ideas for a game after this one? I love your work and would definitely like to see more from you after this
I have ideas regarding a new game. It is possible though that when this project is done I will work for some time with another author who is currently helping us as a consultant and proofreader. He's a good writer and we can create the game he thinks about without any problems. I will finally have some rest, discover something new because if we do work together it means that I will work only with graphics and maybe give him some advices from time to time, but that's not for sure yet.

In case we do come to an agreement and start working together, it will be within my page on patreon. I mean, he will work on the plot and text part of the game.

If we don't come to an agreement I will come up with something, good thing I still have a good imagination.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well if u are short on ideas you can ask here. I'm sure someone will have something on their mind. And its free, soooo worth it?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well if u are short on ideas you can ask here. I'm sure someone will have something on their mind. And its free, soooo worth it?
The problem is not the ideas, but the way to implement them. In addition to code for 80-90% I work alone. (Google translate)

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You are being very modest. This game is one of the best on Patreon and deserves to be profitable.
It is on par with games pulling few thousands a month. It may take few more updates, but if you continue with this pace and quality, there is no reason not to be in 3-5k range.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You are being very modest. This game is one of the best on Patreon and deserves to be profitable.
It is on par with games pulling few thousands a month. It may take few more updates, but if you continue with this pace and quality, there is no reason not to be in 3-5k range.
Well, it's not so perfect as you say. There're some problems and flaws, some of which are pretty big. If I had a chance to work on this game from the scratch, everything would be a little different now. Most of the early arts that are at the beginning of the game are in need of redrawn. The plot would be a little different as well. The only reason you speak like this is because you're used to a bad games made without any real efforts. That's why my work seems better to you.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry to hear about the doubble work :/
I love your modesty, not some high head idiot :)

Tho people playing bad games is in your advantage, love that you take so much care of your game.
its like patrons is just a benefit

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes