Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Helena :/ Had a discussion with Novel & ..kinda a shitty ending if its true. Seems like was getting lazy and just decided to kill her off
Only if you got the bad ending. She's perfectly fine if things go well. There are 2 outcomes to that scene and they depend on choices made throughout the game.

Reactions: Namco15

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I played the latest update, and while I got the Helena scenes in that path, I didn't get the ones in Alanna's, instead, when I load the saves from Alanna's path, I get the end of version screen (I saw those scenes after extracting the pics). Weird

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I played the latest update, and while I got the Helena scenes in that path, I didn't get the ones in Alanna's, instead, when I load the saves from Alanna's path, I get the end of version screen (I saw those scenes after extracting the pics). Weird
i had the same problem and i had to scroll back quite a bit from the point where my Alanna's save was to start the .95 new content in that route.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So am I right to assume that Ann, Helena and Helga paths came to a conclusion now, and that there's only Alanna's route to complete, which would take like 2 updates to do?
I really like all those ladies, but so far the ending with the most meaning was with Ann; moving to a new apartment and really starting a life together, to me that was the most meaningful ending, yet.
But I guess that's because Ann isn't a student, paths with Helena and Helga wouldn't end like that because they're all still students, so I guess the best ending you can get with them is that their relationships are on a serious basis and they're planning their future as a couple.
But Alanna is my favorite in the story, so I'm hoping for a very nice ending with her, mmm, my dark Goddess! <3

Reactions: Namco15

Risael

May 14, 2017
@Eerie Entity No, you are not correct. No character is actually finished. Every character except for Alanna is right before the end, but not there yet. Alanna is the focus of this month's update and January is going to be the actual ending for every character.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity No, you are not correct. No character is actually finished. Every character except for Alanna is right before the end, but not there yet. Alanna is the focus of this month's update and January is going to be the actual ending for every character.
Oh okay, well that's some damn good news then, thanks for clearing that out for me, was hoping that I'd get to see all of them one last time before conclusion :)

Reactions: Namco15 and Risael

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Could someone please share a save before the new Alanna scenes? I've tried everything, even using dev saves and cant seem to get those new scenes.

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I finally got the scene but for some reason I thought the preview posted above was in this latest update.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like ann more, but sadly she is not the main character in this game :(
Actually she is, she was just the last of them you met in the story, if she wasn't one of the main girls, she wouldn't be getting an ending like Alanna, Helga and Helena =P

Reactions: sarge87

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I beg to differ.
Not only is she one of the main girls she's also hands down the best girl in this game.
I'm on #TeamAlanna, she's my number 1 there, an erotic and seductive mature woman with dark hair and eyes, I just love women like that, but Ann is my second favorite not too far on points compared to Alanna, Helena and Helga shares the 3rd spot :p

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, is the game close to the end? I was thinking about start playing it but maybe I should just wait until it's finished

Risael

May 14, 2017
Hi, is the game close to the end? I was thinking about start playing it but maybe I should just wait until it's finished
Hi, this game will be finished in January, so two more updates. You can certainly wait for the full story or you can just play now and see which girl is the most interesting for you and whose ending you will be looking forward the most.

Reactions: Haise01
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes