• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Quick dev log
Hello guys❤ Here is all the advances from this last 2 weeks and also some juicy sneak peeks from the coming update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SEX SCENES ADDED AT THIS DATE: 31/50 (Related to the MC/Player, this doesn't count scenes appearing on phone apps or the TV)
Wait, is this is the supposedly 2nd half of the complete prologue that he said he only had to fix bugs and technical issues with? Why didn't he say he was adding more content. Or was this the suppose amount of content that was gonna be released at Christmas and he just lied about it being complete, only having the hell side done and the hospital side not even remotely complete from what it looks like. This is why people are mad, no communication and updates and when he does it's just adding more with no release date or time frame. Like come on, weekly or even bi-weekly updates would go a long way. I think this is what, the forth or fifth in the past 4-5 months.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Wait, is this is the supposedly 2nd half of the complete prologue that he said he only had to fix bugs and technical issues with? Why didn't he say he was adding more content. Or was this the suppose amount of content that was gonna be released at Christmas and he just lied about it being complete, only having the hell side done and the hospital side not even remotely complete from what it looks like. This is why people are mad, no communication and updates and when he does it's just adding more with no release date or time frame. Like come on, weekly or even bi-weekly updates would go a long way. I think this is what, the forth or fifth in the past 4-5 months.
5 in 2 months and 2 days
All hospital dev log dates so far in order (Day/Month):
He has said what's going on in every dev log and he never said it was complete, so no, he didn't lie
But imagine complaining you are getting more

Last edited:

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
It's so much easier to taunt / complaining than searching for info.. You get milked ? Unsubscribe and resubscribe as soon as he release an update. I did this for some patreon, they promise update every X ? I stay sub as long as they keep up their promise, I allow a delay only once per year, no update, no money, it's simple as this.

And god know how much I saved by doing this.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig
Sep 5, 2020
5 in 2 months and 2 days
All hospital dev log dates so far in order (Day/Month):
He has said what's going on in every dev log and he never said it was complete, so no, he didn't lie

Unfortunately, false information is being spread again by Snat burner account and im here to correct it.

The last time the Hospital Update was mention regarding a release date and progress on it was 12/16/2023 and this is what was stated.

Twisted World Rework Dev-log #4

Published:
2023-12-16 16:19:02

"Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month the reason of this is because I found some errors and story related stuff on the hospital event that I need to solve and add asap"

Also from 12/16/2023 to now there was a total of 5 dev logs. So that would make 5 in in 4 months almost 5 months not 2 months like was stated.

The only thing he said which was not a complete lie was Snat never said it was finish. But Snat did stated it would be release the following month.

If anyone would like to suggest otherwise please site your source like i did. If not please dont reply stating otherwise. Also my english aint the best and i aint proofreading nothing lol.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Unfortunately, false information is being spread again by Snat burner account and im here to correct it.

The last time the Hospital Update was mention regarding a release date and progress on it was 12/16/2023 and this is what was stated.

Twisted World Rework Dev-log #4

Published:
2023-12-16 16:19:02

"Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month the reason of this is because I found some errors and story related stuff on the hospital event that I need to solve and add asap"

Also from 12/16/2023 to now there was a total of 5 dev logs. So that would make 5 in in 4 months almost 5 months not 2 months like was stated.

The only thing he said which was not a complete lie was Snat never said it was finish. But Snat did stated it would be release the following month.

If anyone would like to suggest otherwise please site your source like i did. If not please dont reply stating otherwise. Also my english aint the best and i aint proofreading nothing lol.
i seriously kinda got nothing out of this devlog it seems like he's trying really hard to not mention a release date.

Reactions: Revegutten

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I never brought up what you just said in my previous post, so I didn't spread misinformation, unlike you who said Snats said, "Go Play Futa World of NTR" in the (as it seems to be implied) previous Dev-Log, which was random and strange.

All you show, is that it was his aim to release in January. That changed. Crazy right? That we can't see into the future and plans change at a moment's notice. There is no lie, only change. The only lie would be if the hospital update never comes out.

Including Dev-Log #4 and all the hospital dev-logs, the actual total is 6.
I made a mistake for 03-19---it is 2 weeks, 2 days, not 1 day, so the total is actually 2 months, 3 days
You aren't counting properly. You just simply need to load up the calendar on your device, and count in weeks to the next number of the same day until eventually you need to count day per day. You can even get the same amount of time, by working out how many numbers are in between the day numbers, then converting them to time.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i seriously kinda got nothing out of this devlog it seems like he's trying really hard to not mention a release date.
Ohh, but then if he didn't (and any other Dev) meet those deadlines, you will quickly say 'milking'
Funny that. No schedule = milking, but also a schedule = milking

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Ohh, but then if he didn't (and any other Dev) meet those deadlines, you will quickly say 'milking'
Funny that. No schedule = milking, but also a schedule = milking
i just said i got not much out the dev log also you really think there was no intentions of gaining more money out of making the remake even though the base game wasnt completed?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i just said i got not much out the dev log also you really think there was intentions of gaining more money out of making the remake even though the base game wasnt completed?
Doing a rework makes a dev less money on here for a time being. Because some fans get upset the current game isn't going to be continued and stop subscribing, so it's actually a bad choice at first to do so. That is the consequence of doing a rework of an unfinished game.

BTW, that isn't the full dev-log.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Doing a rework makes a dev less money on here for a time being. Because some fans get upset the current game isn't going to be continued and stop subscribing.

BTW, that isn't the full dev-log.
well then why remaster the game without finishing it? that just sounds like the dev was trying to stretch out the development time to get more money but it sorta backfired. ( also thanks for the whole dev-log).

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
well then why remaster the game without finishing it? that just sounds like the dev was trying to stretch out the development time to get more money but it sorta backfired. ( also thanks for the whole dev-log).
Specifically for Snats:
EDIT: Well the second image actually is about things he's doing, but I'll leave it here anyway

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
didnt know that also im not reading all that can i get a tldr
He was a newbie to making a game and because he had already started, he had to work with his newbie technical skills, meaning that even if there were improvements, they were only so little and everything became a mess.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
He was a newbie to making a game and because he had already started, he had to work with his newbie technical skills, meaning that even if there were improvements, they were only so little and everything became a mess.
oh make sense actually

Sep 5, 2020
I never brought up what you just said in my previous post, so I didn't spread misinformation, unlike you who said Snats said, "Go Play Futa World of NTR" in the (as it seems to be implied) previous Dev-Log, which was random and strange.

All you show, is that it was his aim to release in January. That changed. Crazy right? That we can't see into the future and plans change at a moment's notice. There is no lie, only change. The only lie would be if the hospital update never comes out.

Including Dev-Log #4 and all the hospital dev-logs, the actual total is 6.
I made a mistake for 03-19---it is 2 weeks, 2 days, not 1 day, so the total is actually 2 months, 3 days
You aren't counting properly. You just simply need to load up the calendar on your device, and count in weeks to the next number of the same day until eventually you need to count day per day. You can even get the same amount of time, by working out how many numbers are in between the day numbers, then converting them to time.
As stated previously please dont reply with false information. If snat didnt state it in a dev log dont just say something. also count from december to may. Please dont reply into you learn to count

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes