Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ppl arguing over free high quality stuff always get on my nerves.
The animation job is massive, the text is written correctly, those 2 arguments alone outclass 90% of the game hosted.

As if any early access game grant 10Hours of gameplay every update.

Gosh can't you just play something else instead of spittin' "wHAt tHe PoiNt TheRe iS No CoNteNt"
There is, the main issue is that your expect 8Hours of F(un) on a "free" game and dare asking for more without giving a penny back.

Ppl seem to forget the management of other game pretty quickly. Lust legacy and SexNote are good example of why I rather prefer a 15 great content update after 2month of waiting, this is the same with this game, be glad it ain't on the path of "Succubus covenant" or Milfy city.
People complaining means they care about the game. The opposite of love is indifference. I can appreciate the new look of most of the new models and the updated atmosphere. That said, can you imagine if games like Nikke, or some other mobile gacha game kept showing off sneak peeks of new characters and never made them playable? Players would be justifiably upset. Teasers/trailers/previews are neat, but some folks want substance. Personally, I think it's awesome that snats has made a catalogue of 100+ unique looking models. However, it does seem like a waste of time to some people, when they see development time between updates going up and playable content is lessened. Now, this might be not be the case, but the perception is longer update, for reworked/remade content and there is less than the previous version of the game.

As for me, I check back here periodically, because I like the game and I thought the premise was interesting and I am hopeful that when all the pieces are in place it could be one of the best games on this site.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
The animation job is massive, the text is written correctly, those 2 arguments alone outclass 90% of the game hosted.

Gosh can't you just play something else instead of spittin' "wHAt tHe PoiNt TheRe iS No CoNteNt"
There is, the main issue is that your expect 8Hours of F(un) on a "free" game and dare asking for more without giving a penny back.

Ppl seem to forget the management of other game pretty quickly. Lust legacy and SexNote are good example of why I rather prefer a 15 great content update after 2month of waiting, this is the same with this game, be glad it ain't on the path of "Succubus covenant" or Milfy city.
For me personally I am someone who is on the fence though it's not entirely Snats fault. He took a year off where he said he would be working on the remake and putting his efforts into it, 12 months, little to no information beyond showcasing models and backgrounds. So after a year to only have a game with 25 minutes of content and already feels like it's being delayed is a kick in the teeth. Now why I say it's not entirely Snats fault is during that year the few who are devoted to him and his game, who had 100% faith, would always say the same thing whenever someone asked about the remake and lack of updates, he's working on assets and the 'hard' stuff first so that when he does start to release the game it will be far quicker updates, ensuring us that it would be even faster then his previous schedule since the 'big' stuff would be done with, even keeping going with that statement around Christmas time when he finally announced the first release and the lackluster feeling of waiting a year with not a lot of content. He said he would release the full prologue after Christmas, he didn't due to delay by family, understandable, he said he would work on and release the full prologue the next month, but only ended up releasing half the prologue and no date of then the second half will be released. Now I'm patient and usually have no problems with waiting but after 12 months, a 25 minute half release, then one update post in 3-4 months, even I'm at my limit.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019

Just because it's a free stuff doesn't mean we can't complain. I know how much it takes to develop a video game. (He is lucky that he is using kk with blender), People are right to complain when this game earns per thousands each month from hard working people who donate to him so that he can finish the project. (Yeah, nobody is only paying for the tiers). His current track records is pretty shitty. 1 year of rework without any progress then he reset everything and posted the remake with 15 mins of contents with repetitive scenes, same lore and plot writing. We can of course see the improvement but that doesn't change a shit.

Ps- Nobody is stopping him from hiring another person if the work load is heavy and if he doesn't want to? I don't mind but he should be more careful and systematic about how he develops this game and keep a decent work flow and deadline. The last update was like 3/4 months ago and because of people like you is why most developer turns lazy and fat.

Also, these free peeps have once donated to his patreon when he was starting out. Some still do, and that's how game development works.

Sep 5, 2020

Actually as I am an Old patreon supporter of this game myself I guess i am entitled to enlighted you on everyone problem.

According to Snat himself update would come out faster once he finish the foundation for the game and that this update was already finished in December. Neither have come to fruition.

Snat himself admitted to cutting the prologue in half to fix some bugs and would release the following month. Almost 5 month later we are still waiting on the other half of that prologue. In the dev update posted here a week ago he never even mention anything about the other half of the prologue but only mentions apps he added into the game and sprites.

Most people problem come from it feel like he dragging it to milk his current patreon supporter and me and you both know some people are too blind to realize.

Also alot of dev post there game on here because this is the best site to get support for their game and Snat use to post in here so hes reading everything in the chat more than likely. Anyway if u need to site any claims just read his dev log going go play some FutaworldofNTR.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Why was the remake made when the previous version is still incomplete, the bag in development as an example, Is the new one going to pump more content faster or is it just to make brand new with an engine to support shiny new models?
From what I vaguely recall he was unhappy with how the models were the further he got into development, having issues with them more and more, the story direction losing his interest (Which admittedly for the last two updates felt very glaring to me as they felt disjointed and different feeling then the previous updates) and some other minor stuff I think that just made him scrap and restart.

Reactions: FoxD404

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022

what? the game can be finished in like 20 minutes what are you talking about expecting 8 hours of gameplay also the guy could of easily finished the base game before even doing the remaster this is just dumb dickriding

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
People complaining means they care about the game. The opposite of love is indifference. I can appreciate the new look of most of the new models and the updated atmosphere. That said, can you imagine if games like Nikke, or some other mobile gacha game kept showing off sneak peeks of new characters and never made them playable? Players would be justifiably upset. Teasers/trailers/previews are neat, but some folks want substance. Personally, I think it's awesome that snats has made a catalogue of 100+ unique looking models. However, it does seem like a waste of time to some people, when they see development time between updates going up and playable content is lessened. Now, this might be not be the case, but the perception is longer update, for reworked/remade content and there is less than the previous version of the game.

As for me, I check back here periodically, because I like the game and I thought the premise was interesting and I am hopeful that when all the pieces are in place it could be one of the best games on this site.
Well said.

I love the quote "Real developers ship" by Jeff Vogel. We don't really know what thoughts are passing through Snats's mind, but I really hoped he would finish this game and then start a new project or a remake if he truly desired.

It would've been great for his self-confidence as a first-timer and for his image as an honest and reliable developer that ships complete products.

However, there is always that temptation to keep a sure thing going, to be afraid of losing your audience in your next project, to do a reboot, or think of a remake, and stretch the next goal post as far and wide as possible.

This may not be what is actually happening, but from the outside, it sure looks like it. At least that's what I'd suspect based on the common theme witnessed in similar games.

But I concede that I'm clearly in the minority. You get more of what you support, and I assume most of Snats' paying supporters are on board with the current trend. If they weren't, he wouldn't be initiating and carrying on with the remake.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Ok funny memes aside there is a new dev-log anybody got it?
View attachment 3591673
Quick dev log
Hello guys❤ Here is all the advances from this last 2 weeks and also some juicy sneak peeks from the coming update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SEX SCENES ADDED AT THIS DATE: 31/50 (Related to the MC/Player, this doesn't count scenes appearing on phone apps or the TV)

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
"Sex Scenes added at this date: 31/50"
That's a good amount of scenes, is that only counting the new update or including heaven and hell?

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes