Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Quick dev log
Hello guys❤ Here is all the advances from this last 2 weeks and also some juicy sneak peeks from the coming update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SEX SCENES ADDED AT THIS DATE: 31/50 (Related to the MC/Player, this doesn't count scenes appearing on phone apps or the TV)
Wait, is this is the supposedly 2nd half of the complete prologue that he said he only had to fix bugs and technical issues with? Why didn't he say he was adding more content. Or was this the suppose amount of content that was gonna be released at Christmas and he just lied about it being complete, only having the hell side done and the hospital side not even remotely complete from what it looks like. This is why people are mad, no communication and updates and when he does it's just adding more with no release date or time frame. Like come on, weekly or even bi-weekly updates would go a long way. I think this is what, the forth or fifth in the past 4-5 months.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Wait, is this is the supposedly 2nd half of the complete prologue that he said he only had to fix bugs and technical issues with? Why didn't he say he was adding more content. Or was this the suppose amount of content that was gonna be released at Christmas and he just lied about it being complete, only having the hell side done and the hospital side not even remotely complete from what it looks like. This is why people are mad, no communication and updates and when he does it's just adding more with no release date or time frame. Like come on, weekly or even bi-weekly updates would go a long way. I think this is what, the forth or fifth in the past 4-5 months.
5 in 2 months and 2 days
All hospital dev log dates so far in order (Day/Month):
He has said what's going on in every dev log and he never said it was complete, so no, he didn't lie

Reactions: R2J

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
It's so much easier to taunt / complaining than searching for info.. You get milked ? Unsubscribe and resubscribe as soon as he release an update. I did this for some patreon, they promise update every X ? I stay sub as long as they keep up their promise, I allow a delay only once per year, no update, no money, it's simple as this.

And god know how much I saved by doing this.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes