Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if Leo's fake performance came to light and Mc needed to step in his shoes to please Melena in Leo's stead. That was my take from this whole interaction. Even if Leo got help from this potion/oinment he wouldn't be able to keep up the same lvl of satisfaction from her by his skill alone. Leo as Mc's best "friend" would have seen or heard certain things about mc to convince himself that there is no one better than him at pleasing women that he could ask for help and trust him. Either that or Leo will be defeated by her unsatible sex drive and will ask for help from his friend in taming the beast. Leo is in his youth. Has games and stories in his mind. Not girls and sex. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was interested but not that interested to choose her over games and other hobbies... etc. Either way. Leo might get cucked and be even alright with it. I mean.. Netorare is the opposite of Netori. Mc will do Netori, Leo will feel on his skin what Netorare means. Both are fetishes.
I luv how even the dev said that there will be only 12 heroines there will be some smooth brain to ask for more :rolleyes: . MC rejected Victoria's underlings who's better looking than Melena and they might have better personality than her too. MC doesn't need to bone every girl that exist plus let Leo have his own happy ending too:cautious:

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
On the bright side, we haven't had a post asking how to unlock that one scene in the gallery for a while.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Welcome to f95, all the posts here are cyclical.
"ntr avoidable?" "gallery unlocker" "dev is a milker"
"android version" and now... "Leo with Malena is ntr :cry:"
"update when?" "any news?" "compressed?" and I'm probably forgetting some

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
That seems like it, though personally I wouldn't call a child taking another child talking about marrying her seriously a sign of maturity. Quite the opposite. "When we were six you promised to marry me and I'm going to hold you to that" is not grown-up behaviour.
It isn't, but at this moment she already had a gist of what love is and what it means. As her first love interest, Mc. Had her hooked like a drug addict on heroin. The problem is that he didn't even notice it. Didn't have slightest idea that her bullying him might have anything in connection with love. Same as girls getting picked on by young guys that seek their attention and don't know how to get it normally. Especially so when her idea of love is still vague and has not formed properly into something mature. She has vague idea that she loves Mc. They had promise to marry each other. The idea is that they need to be together but she does not know how to do it. Mc hurts her badly by forgetting said promise and even admitted to love another girl. She feels betrayed and lost. Like most guys that love a girl and are in friendzone. She feels similar feeling. As if ground has shifted under her feet and her chest was empty and someone poked needles in her heart. Instead of trying to understand her feelings she lashes out at the person she deem responsible for it all. Mc.. instead of standing up to her and fighting back. He became a wimp that is easly bullied. Like almost all guys in same age group as girls are they are shorter and weaker than girls. So he became her punching bag. Her prince in shining armor became perverted recluse because of her jealousy and lack of emotional maturity. It all fits quite nicely into this story and is pretty propable to really happen. I feel for him because as a kid I was bullied by girls too. I doubt that it had anything in connection with love and interest in me but I can only guess at this point.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It isn't, but at this moment she already had a gist of what love is and what it means. As her first love interest, Mc. Had her hooked like a drug addict on heroin. The problem is that he didn't even notice it. Didn't have slightest idea that her bullying him might have anything in connection with love. Same as girls getting picked on by young guys that seek their attention and don't know how to get it normally. Especially so when her idea of love is still vague and has not formed properly into something mature. She has vague idea that she loves Mc. They had promise to marry each other. The idea is that they need to be together but she does not know how to do it. Mc hurts her badly by forgetting said promise and even admitted to love another girl. She feels betrayed and lost. Like most guys that love a girl and are in friendzone. She feels similar feeling. As if ground has shifted under her feet and her chest was empty and someone poked needles in her heart. Instead of trying to understand her feelings she lashes out at the person she deem responsible for it all. Mc.. instead of standing up to her and fighting back. He became a wimp that is easly bullied. Like almost all guys in same age group as girls are they are shorter and weaker than girls. So he became her punching bag. Her prince in shining armor became perverted recluse because of her jealousy and lack of emotional maturity. It all fits quite nicely into this story and is pretty propable to really happen. I feel for him because as a kid I was bullied by girls too. I doubt that it had anything in connection with love and interest in me but I can only guess at this point.
Damn you missed your chance to become irl harem protagonist

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly having a harem Irl must be messy and boring after some time.
Depends on many things. Harem per se might get boring and bothersome more than enjoyable. Especially so when there is no harmony between girls and you. If there are too many girls then you won't give each enaugh attention and care. If there are just one then you will wonder if grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I think that ideal amount of girls per guy is 1-3. Any more than that is too much.

BBC246

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
im getting an error with your mod.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/d4.rpy", line 12070, in script
MC "I love you too, Emily."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/e_sfx/ks/breathing (1).wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 898, in execute
statement_name(stmt_name)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4379, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1224, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1202, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Twisted Memories v0.8hd
Thu May 2 21:27:27 2024

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
im getting an error with your mod.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
_window_show(auto=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 898, in execute
statement_name(stmt_name)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
i(name)
_window_show(auto=True)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4379, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1224, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1202, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 534, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn, directory="audio")
File "D:\Users\Lenovo-Gaming\Desktop\Twisted_Memories-v0.8hd-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Twisted Memories v0.8hd
Thu May 2 21:27:27 2024
Different versions, the game is on 0.8b and the mod is not.

Also, Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Only if you're trying to support everyone yourself. If everyone works, then a larger household is often cheaper per person.
I came from a polygamy culture. You as a man have to take care of the financial burden. Costly af and the day to day bickering. Not worth the hastle to be honest

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes