• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
Really cute character. Unfortunately, the really nice standing portrait only shows regular and aroused, no clothes damage or nudity. In fact, no full-frontal nudity at all. 15 pixel art scenes and her nipples are covered in every one. Also, the oral tag should be removed. She gets kissed by a monster and gets a mask-like gag put on but I wouldn't call that oral-sex.

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

Dodo?

Oct 9, 2022
Makes sense. I was wondering why people was panicking about this, and noticed some of my other games also has that telegram directory but never gave me any issues (I trust my anti-virus btw). The clarification is very much welcome tho.
Did the game use like 131 MB/S for like 20 seconds of your disk ?
Every time I start up Isekai Janken Hero by , it uses my disk at the rate of 131 MB/S

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
Did the game use like 131 MB/S for like 20 seconds of your disk ?
Every time I start up Isekai Janken Hero by , it uses my disk at the rate of 131 MB/S
Impossible for me to tell, because fucking windows is using so much of the disk all the time that it lags the task manager.

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Am I having a mental spasm or is the first level unbeatable?

You can shoot the purple boxes to break them, but the electric thingy is blocking your path.
The only thing that I can think of is that it's supposed to be an enemy that would move towards you and thus get itself out of the way and allow you to go around it.

But for me nothing moves. I have no way of interacting with it aside from shooting it to make it light up, and I can't get anywhere. Does my copy of the game just have a broken script?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Am I having a mental spasm or is the first level unbeatable?

You can shoot the purple boxes to break them, but the electric thingy is blocking your path.
The only thing that I can think of is that it's supposed to be an enemy that would move towards you and thus get itself out of the way and allow you to go around it.

But for me nothing moves. I have no way of interacting with it aside from shooting it to make it light up, and I can't get anywhere. Does my copy of the game just have a broken script?
Level 1 has the purple boxes you can shoot, trap squares that zap the square with electricity after you run over it, and the things with a dome on top that move side to side (and you can shoot to stun for a while). Are you saying the pink domed things aren't moving? Or the trap square is stuck on?

Reactions: ReedsOfIntimacy

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Level 1 has the purple boxes you can shoot, trap squares that zap the square with electricity after you run over it, and the things with a dome on top that move side to side (and you can shoot to stun for a while). Are you saying the pink domed things aren't moving? Or the trap square is stuck on?
Oh is that's what should happen?

For me, Nothing is moving side to side, and there aren't any trap squares that I can see. If I shoot the thing in front of me it shocks it, but that doesn't seem to do anything. IDK which of the download links I used but maybe I got a bad one or a filename was too long during unzip or something.

This is what I see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, that's definitely bugged then - the thing right in front of you should be constantly moving left and right, and the black square behind you is a trap square that goes off if you stand on it. Not sure what would cause the issue, very weird.

Reactions: ReedsOfIntimacy

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there´s a Thread about his older Game? Destroy Girl Kanon Chan

A schoolgirl in some Dungeon full of Monsters, a Side Scroller! :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes