Unity - Completed - Turqu-chan in the Hentai Laboratory [v1.1.0] [ekuranndo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

bluu44

A short "puzzle" game with a cute girl. The puzzles are really just "avoid this monster on your way to turn a switch on" but since the game runs for less than 2 hours (around 15 levels), the simplicity is managable. H scenes are nice with the pixel art style and a variety of choices, but you only have around 12 or so to choose from. Would be a 4/5 with more content in gameplay or H, but still on the higher end of 3/5 for not wasting time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

tenkaya

Simple, more unique than your usual rpg maker junkware, but nothing special. Good pixel art cg but just so outdated and lacking. I didn't enjoy doing the puzzles with the extremely clunky rpgmaker engine, it's the same formula of progress to a switch, flip it and backtrack avoiding enemies, with the mechanics just getting worse and worse.

It's not awful or without effort, just minimal in content and personally unenjoyable gameplay.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Bun5643

Here's a very short game. Really great pixel art. The puzzles were nice, but could have been more puzzley. You know, maybe something like

-if you want to get to an area you have to use this crotch rope to balance (easy path) or wade through a bunch of monsters-

You know. Things that combine sex with the puzzle instead of like, a monster.

There's no story or anything. You get to the end and it drops you into 30 seconds of credits.

My biggest problem is that the sex with the lil roombas is confusing. Whys the roomba put me in a princess outfit? Or a small-titty kitty costume? Or a bunny outfit? What the hecky's goin on with the roombas and where do I buy the one with the bunny outfit.

3 stars! Cute, short, simple.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MostlyHereForYuri

No lesbian content to be had. If you're here for that, skip it.
    Pixel graphics are nice and well-made. The game itself is pretty short, three gauntlets with a theme to it (Machines, Plants and Creatures) that each have five levels to run through with a new monster on each level that has its own sex animation for the girl to be exposed to.

Once you've been hit by it, you can access it in the gallery and watch to your hearts content without worrying about energy being drained. Simple enough, pretty short and a competent game for what it is. Not much staying power and the fetishes on display are a bit varied, so you're probably gonna like some creatures and dislike others; but if you got some time to kill and want a relatively quick fap with simple gameplay to it, this might do the trick.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.1.0]

Short and simple, at parts a bit lacking.

It's short- 3 areas, 5 stages each with a total of 5 mixed ero-enemies (+ a few non-ero obstacles) per area.

• Simple movement that can be imprecise at which block you are standing.
    • Small range attack that affects limited enemies.
    • Fairly easy difficulty, slow movement makes slow gameplay.
    • Suck to H, rather than lose to H.
    • Weird upgrade system.
    My only real negatives are:
    There's no real ero bar, charge is both attack and HP, but there seems to be a hidden ero stat mechanic.
    Side image is really unnecessary, there's about 3 poses to it and no permeance (some Ero-animations seems to alter the character, but that does not affect neither the avatar, nor the side-bar imagae), I guess [ZNZN Games] releases of meaningful changes and related scenes was ahead of its time.

In short: It's okay, not worth recommending, not even for the 15 scenes with a save file (graciously provided by aboba54 ), but since it's entirely playable:
    2(+1)/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cyrodi

Really good pixel animations, overall simple puzzle game with not much challenge, so the content is easy to acquire. The animations are worth it!

Only downside, after clearing there's no full gallery unlock, so you'll need to collect all the animations by playing poorly.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

cflakes

The game is actually legitimately fun to play. Not much to fap to, but gameplay is solid. Short, sweet, and simple. Playable both sober and intoxicated. The only thing keeping this from being a 5-star game is it's too easy and there isn't a lot of variety.