• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
I appreciate this kind of works from the community, thanks a lot John, this kind of devs deserve a pain in the ass.

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
I'd love to be able to play this again but... anyone know which download link is the safest? My overprotective norton is saying no to all of them

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Had an error during a sex attack from one of those nurse enemies. Anyone else encountered that? Everything else works fine.

JOHN_NUCLEAR

Oct 23, 2017
Had an error during a sex attack from one of those nurse enemies. Anyone else encountered that? Everything else works fine.
this was apparently fixed by the dev in 0.24.2a, if anyone is already subscribed to Elzee then pm me a download to the latest game version

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Pregency implemet yet ?
Technically yes. If you use a Potion of Eve or Eve potion, you can experience a childbirth scene where the MC has a big belly.

But if you mean the MC actually running around, fighting, getting fucked, etc with a visibly enlarged belly or a belly that slowly gets bigger over time, you're well out of luck.

Reactions: ustar

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Anyone having a list of seed effects? Zombie dogs are worth the farm for the +1 AGI -50HP but some are just crap

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes