CRIS7O

Jan 3, 2022
so is this version safe or not? i say this because they are saying that it can be dangerous for the pc.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
I'm never encountered childbirth, anyone have already seen the childbirth scene?
Short version: Get pregnant first by having any enemy seed implanted in you then using an Eve potion. Make sure you have childbirth setting enabled.

Long version: To encounter childbirth, you need to have it enabled in settings. After having it enabled, you have to actually get fertilized (getting creampied by monsters). whenever you get creampied there is a chance for fertilization and that chance is increased based on your adrenaline bar (the pinkish-red one on the right side of the screen). After you get fertilized by at least one enemy, use the Eve potion when you're back at base. To my knowledge, the monster you birth is randomly selected from the seeds that have currently fertilized you.

Note: there are skills that guarantee you get fertilized and can give birth depending on how slutty your character is

Another note: This one should be obvious but there is an item that can prevent pregnancy, don't use it since you want childbirth.

Sxunnnn

Feb 28, 2023
hello pls help me fix this i already delete that file and redownload game but still same like this

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
hello pls help me fix this i already delete that file and redownload game but still same like this
What? Why you delete them? Of course it would show errors like that. If you want to delete them permanently and not show like that go to the plugin.js and removed that plugin

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Can you battle fuck your way through the content like Karryn's Prison?
Techincally yes, you can do damage to enemies while fucking them. There are options to stun, drain hp, etc etc but just like in Karryn's Prison, ya gotta be real slutty to do that. And also like Karryn's Prison, you can still lose while battle fucking. Unfortunately, the game probably would've had more options for battle fucking but this dev being dev, likely shoved all of that aside to implement DRM.

Sxunnnn

Feb 28, 2023
What? Why you delete them? Of course it would show errors like that. If you want to delete them permanently and not show like that go to the plugin.js and removed that plugin
someone says need delete it but im first download im launch without delete that file its same cant play too

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Holy shit the game actually got cracked. can't wait for elzee to plant a neutron bomb in the next version of the game to prevent it from getting cracked again.
If you hear about a mysterious nuclear explosion in some random western country, don't believe the news. It's not a possible terrorist attack or a false flag operation or the start of world war three.

It was just someone accidentally downloading an uncracked version of elzee's ENG Tunnel Escape.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
If you hear about a mysterious nuclear explosion in some random western country, don't believe the news. It's not a possible terrorist attack or a false flag operation or the start of world war three.

It was just someone accidentally downloading an uncracked version of elzee's ENG Tunnel Escape.
Or it's a legit subscriber who accidentally inputted 134 instead of 135 and got a "Ur mum fucks shit" message before getting hit with an undemocratic 500kg eagle

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes