Collection GIF Video Tsunbeji Collection [2023-03-09] [Tsunbeji]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hlarious

Jun 4, 2022
Has anyone reorganized the collection yet?
My personal archive looks like this
Full:
Folders only:

I think there's a few things missing but oh well. If you want, I could try to write a powershell script to reorganise a collection like that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one asked, but I did it anyways. Attached are the files you need. You also need to have Powershell Core 7 installed (the regular blue Powershell won't work)

Usage
  1. Put both tsunbejicolle.ps1 and tsunbeji-hashes.json inside your archive's folder
  2. Right click tsunbejicolle.ps1 and then Run with Powershell 7
  3. After a while, the reorganised archive will appear in a new folder called .tsunbejicolle

Notes
  • Your original files aren't touched, they're only copied
  • Any files not part of the archive are ignored
  • Any missing files are outputted to the console

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

X1989

Aug 10, 2018

Seem like there is a barbara version with cross section

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Huh, that Barbara video is pretty much a 1:1 copy of an older Ryza video Tsunbeji made.
Many of Tsunbeji's videos are like this. He has several different poses that he likes to use multiple times, a handful of audio loops, and then changes the models slightly between each one. For example, the recent Klee is very similar to a Marnie one he did before, Ilya and Unicorn, Tifa and Marin, etc. Every once in a while there will be some entirely original work but a fair amount of it is recycled. He's not the only creator that reuses assets like this, but it does become noticeable over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfiniteEiens
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote