Collection GIF Video Tsunbeji Collection [2023-03-09] [Tsunbeji]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zekmeshi

Mar 20, 2021
Update: An extended version of the Kokkoro cowgirl animation from August 2020 has been released and added as a separate download in the . The new version is 4:10 where the previous version was around 3 minutes.
Thank you for the updates. Is it only the standard version that was extended or did the xray version get extended too?

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Thank you for the updates. Is it only the standard version that was extended or did the xray version get extended too?
So far only the extended standard version has been released (at least on Fantia, which is where I'm getting my updates). I can edit the main post to clarify that.

Last edited:

PlusThrowaway

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Are you able to download the others? Is that one the only one that fails? I could try to split it into smaller folders or something but I don't know if that would help.
I was able to get the others, its just this one that gives an error when trying to extract, saying "the file does not exist" and giving empty folders which the videos would otherwise be in. Not honestly sure why this is but i saw there was one other guy who couldnt get it to work. Any help would be awesome but if not not worries, glad enough to have the rest!

Reactions: a15202415897

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
I was able to get the others, its just this one that gives an error when trying to extract, saying "the file does not exist" and giving empty folders which the videos would otherwise be in. Not honestly sure why this is but i saw there was one other guy who couldnt get it to work. Any help would be awesome but if not not worries, glad enough to have the rest!
See if this works any better. I've split all the components into separate folders so you can try to get them individually if the bulk download isn't working for you.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
Update: The Kokkoro cowgirl extended x-ray version has been added in the main folder, bundled with the previous one. This one caught me by surprise as there was no email notification of this new version being added, and the only reason I found it was because I decided to pick up the December back order while it was still free just in case something was missed. I'm hoping this isn't going to be a frequent occurrence. Also, the February 2022 Miku set has been updated with the HQ illustrations as it looks like kemono was able to pick up that set before the artist changed the upload format.

Last edited:

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
A compilation of Princess Connect animations is available at Dlsite:
It seems that there are extended versions of the older ones.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
A compilation of Princess Connect animations is available at Dlsite:
It seems that there are extended versions of the older ones.
Between all previous sources it looks like we have around half of these extended animations at the moment (Both positions for Kokkoro and the latest one for Karyl). I'm hoping that the rest will be added to Fantia over time, but if not then someone can pick these up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote