Collection GIF Video Tsunbeji Collection [2023-03-09] [Tsunbeji]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 15, 2021
I'm a bit confused at this fantia side that Tsunbeji uses. So my understanding that each video 'product' has a sale/time limit. There was an option to buy a 'back number' or something which I assumed that I could get the particular video in question but I can't. I want to help support the developer and the fans here but... I dunno how to navigate this site, if it was a possibility at all to get videos that are 'out of season.'

There's this Marne one that I believe she's masturbating with a dildo but can't get to it...
Yeah, Fantia makes you first subscribe to a 'plan' tier to then be able to purchase all the works for a specific month (includes all works up to that tier level).

So, if you wanted the tier 2 works from January 2024, you'd need to first sign up for the monthly tier 2 level plan. That would then unlock the ability to purchase any previous month at the tier 2 level (aka the back issue for that month at that tier level).

If you wanted tier 3 of a different month too, you'd have to first upgrade to the tier 3 monthly plan to then unlock the ability to purchase a previous month at tier 3 level.

You have to buy each month individually. It's a PITA if you are looking to get works from a range of different previous months, especially if they are only on Fantia.

Last edited:

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
I'm a bit confused at this fantia side that Tsunbeji uses. So my understanding that each video 'product' has a sale/time limit. There was an option to buy a 'back number' or something which I assumed that I could get the particular video in question but I can't. I want to help support the developer and the fans here but... I dunno how to navigate this site, if it was a possibility at all to get videos that are 'out of season.'

There's this Marne one that I believe she's masturbating with a dildo but can't get to it...
You need to have a support plan for buy some old work.
About the Marnie videos (these ones : , ?). Look's like you can buy it without support plan.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021

Did you mean Marnie? If yes, this may be what you are looking for:

As for "How to navigate Fantia": No idea. I tried that site, PayPal wasn`t available as paying Option so I ignored it.

He sadly also doesn`t seem to have an alternative like Fanbox or Ci-EN

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Did you mean Marnie? If yes, this may be what you are looking for:

As for "How to navigate Fantia": No idea. I tried that site, PayPal wasn`t available as paying Option so I ignored it.

He sadly also doesn`t seem to have an alternative like Fanbox or Ci-EN
yeah I found it now as well after digging very deep. Thanks for the easier search though

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
yeah I found it now as well after digging very deep. Thanks for the easier search though
Off-Topic, but for the Future, should you not find something animated by a artist on R34, "Rule34 Video" and "Rule34 World" are also great places to find stuff:

And as always: Grab it while it`s up, you never know when something get`s DMCA`d

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020

Here is a that explains broadly how Fantia works. If you ignore the bits about scripts, the explanations of membership tiers, products, and back numbers are applicable across all creators. There was another English guide that I used when I was setting up my account, but I sadly can't find it anymore.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote