Iscathe

Dec 26, 2020
Is this a standalone title? Or do I need to play the previous titles before I tackle this one specifically? Came in here blind and got me interested.

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
Is this a standalone title? Or do I need to play the previous titles before I tackle this one specifically? Came in here blind and got me interested.
yes, this is a standalone, there are 1 spin-off for what-if scenario but you don't need to know anything before playthis

my option menu isn't translated there is a way to translate?
see #267 for the translated menu

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone have a link to a Japanese version of this game? I can’t find one anywhere online.

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
This game was great. Any other translated VNs with similar elements? Specifically milf+vanilla+decent story w/ multiple endings

Reactions: BTungsteno

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
guys is it true i read in vndb you can completely avoid NTR but it still happen behind the scene so its really not avoidable?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
guys is it true i read in vndb you can completely avoid NTR but it still happen behind the scene so its really not avoidable?
Not true, you can select pure love mode from the beginning and no NTR happens. Takeo has the hots for Miyuri but can't do shit, which is appropriate because she actually does love MC in both routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jinseiiii

Jinseiiii

Jun 10, 2023
Not true, you can select pure love mode from the beginning and no NTR happens. Takeo has the hots for Miyuri but can't do shit, which is appropriate because she actually does love MC in both routes.
ohh i see i guess i would give it a try thanks for answering bro

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes