• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Messi Lionel

Jun 21, 2023
Is there an infinite money cheat?

There is no need to cheat in the game, just play according to whichever ending you want.

You shouldn't go to every love event

It is necessary to keep the relationships at a certain level, I understood the game later, do not skip it after finishing it, you will miss the last scenes.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Is there a route where you have a harem with all 4 girls ? walkthrough does not seem to list all of them

hob982

Sep 4, 2020
Ehi dazedanon is there any hope of seeing the Spin off translated too? The Sugoi VN version is only the pure love path.
Thank you and good year!

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Not able to open the file, every time I try to open alice.exe a cmd box opens and disappears.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
I actually did that and it was like worked for 75% for the 実 (luckily 80% - 90% for other name) but, luckily, DeepL allowed me to change the translation in case the translation it gave "is not good enough".
The thing about MTL is you just can't throw it and call it a day, you have to QC it to make sure not thing is wrong. Here are some fun thing I encountered
  • "元" being translated as "Former" rather than "Hajime" which is one of character in the game.
  • "元カレ" being translated as "Former boyfriend" more than "Ex-boyfriend" which is not 100% wrong, but too straightforward for the context of story.
  • MC is named "Mao", which is written as "真生" but MTL love to translate to either "Shinsei" or "Masao"
  • and the list may go on
TL : DR
- Have some knowledge on the language (Basic to Intermediate is probably enough,but more is better)
- Supervise your CAT program
- QC!!!
hows the heartful maman translation coming?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I stumbled across this game by chance and see that it has the number three in the title. Is it possible that the first two parts can also be found here?

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes