Gunner0X

Apr 12, 2018
I finally got it to work using the reg fix method on Windows 10 64 bit as well. Here's an already edited reg file:
After you extracted the files and replaced the application with the crack, add the reg file into the folder. Make sure that you click on the reg file and run it so you activate the reg file. After that, click HYOUIUS and it should run.
Thanks, it worked perfectly.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I did it work guys
First step is mount the disc image on your virtual disk drive
Copy everything on your virtual disk drive to your liking folder (Ex C:\Games\Tsuki\)
Download this reg file (Thanks to @Kogoro )
extract and run the registry file and you good to go

Reactions: skot205

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
First scene and:
"Tsuki
Loading voice files has failed."
BGM working fine :-/
Anyone know fix ?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This was one of my first ever H games as well. Think I know where things went wrong.

Anyway, anybody know to put the game in fullscreen? I downloaded the game from nopy and didn't have any trouble. Installed it with the exe and it seems to run fine, except when I right click, the fullscreen option is greyed out. Alt+Enter doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
This was one of my first ever H games as well. Think I know where things went wrong.

Anyway, anybody know to put the game in fullscreen? I downloaded the game from nopy and didn't have any trouble. Installed it with the exe and it seems to run fine, except when I right click, the fullscreen option is greyed out. Alt+Enter doesn't work either. Any ideas?
What version of windows 10 are you running? I have the latest version and I can't get this game to run at all. I thought a windows update recently broke it since it used to work for me a while ago.

tishwho7

Jan 12, 2021
I didn't even get a img file i only got a zip file and installed it. there was no crack or anything inside it.

zerousut

Aug 27, 2017
I made a solution for the audio and screen. Download this files and put them where the game is installed, execute the registry then the game. Start the game, and when the letters appear, right click window mode and done.

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
well i've managed to install it on win 10 64 bit without any particular problem and without using daemon tools or image mount or whatever, just unzipping the setup executable and installing, without any crack file.
but every time i open the game the screen goes black and the process gets stuck, when i click on the black screen windows offers me to shut it down because it's not responding, and it fucks up my screen resolution and task bar settings and doesn't goes back to normal once i shut it down, i have to do it manually, has someone encountered that problem and managed to fix it?

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
well i've managed to install it on win 10 64 bit without any particular problem and without using daemon tools or image mount or whatever, just unzipping the setup executable and installing, without any crack file.
but every time i open the game the screen goes black and the process gets stuck, when i click on the black screen windows offers me to shut it down because it's not responding, and it fucks up my screen resolution and task bar settings and doesn't goes back to normal once i shut it down, i have to do it manually, has someone encountered that problem and managed to fix it?
This is the issue i've having as well I initially thought it was a windows 10 issue but I think now it's a Nvidia driver issue maybe? I had this issue on my PC with GPU installed it didn't run when I pulled it out and used the CPU for display it worked.

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
I had the exact same problem as you. The problem with this game (and older games in general) is that the graphics software they run on is super outdated. While you absolutely need DirectX9 to run it, modern graphic drivers don't have backwards compatibility with it. So, when I uninstalled my drivers, the game booted up just fine. However, as I found out, such an extreme step is unnecessary. Simply disable your graphics card from Device Manager - go to the Display tab, right click on what comes out and select Disable Device. Then restart. Game started running when I did that. After you're done with the game you can simply enable the GPU again.

Reactions: shakawaka734

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
I had the exact same problem as you. The problem with this game (and older games in general) is that the graphics software they run on is super outdated. While you absolutely need DirectX9 to run it, modern graphic drivers don't have backwards compatibility with it. So, when I uninstalled my drivers, the game booted up just fine. However, as I found out, such an extreme step is unnecessary. Simply disable your graphics card from Device Manager - go to the Display tab, right click on what comes out and select Disable Device. Then restart. Game started running when I did that. After you're done with the game you can simply enable the GPU again.
Does this not disable all the monitors hooked up to the GPU?

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
Can't say, I only have a laptop right now. I think it should default to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. I mean, Display adapters and Monitors are two separate tabs in Device Manager, so disabling the first shouldn't affect the second. It worked fine on my laptop, in any case.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi guys whats the best os to play old games like this i cant get them to run on win 10 or 11...

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
hi guys whats the best os to play old games like this i cant get them to run on win 10 or 11...
XP would sure work, but whatever was before 10 should work too I forget if it was 7 or 9. I know for sure it worked on Windows 7

Shadurak

Jan 13, 2020
Well, now it suddenly works for me. I installed directx9 again and it actually runs smoothly without my silly workarounds. I guess Microsoft tinkered around with the default Windows .dll libraries again? Who knows. See if it works for you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote