DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I tried this, copied the files from the mounted disk to a folder, copied the registry data to a reg file and run it, copied the crack file to the folder, now i get the blank black screen nothing else
did i do something wrong? anything to change in the reg file? or anything else that i might have missed?

p.s. i tried to run it on compatibility mode for win xp and 7, none seems to work too.

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Just copied everything in a dir, edited the registry and the game ran without problems on Win 10 64.

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
So it's the same problem that Come See Me Tonight had sorta, i basically just copied all the files off of the disc to a location where i want the game to go then i made a registry.reg file with this in it to add info to the registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\HYOUIUS]
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
“WndPos”=hex:7e,02,00,00,5e,01,00,00
“UserSetup”=hex:01,02,01,01,01,80,80,80,03,01

Then put the crack into the folder.

I am not sure all of it is necessary but i had the same problem with Come See Me Tonight and the solution someone put up was something like this, i actually looked to another site which had the copy solution rather then installing it but that still gives you the registry error, but a guy there gave a registry solution where you had to put the location of the game into the reg file to get it to work which didn't work for me so i copied what the Come See Me Tonight solution had, either way i managed to get it running.

I wouldn't mind knowing if this works for people, i must admit this is my first time giving out advice here about a possible fix.

EDIT
I swear this game wants to scare me with problems at first there was no audio but it turns out that all the audio was set to off, you also need to have bgm up for voices to appear but you don't need it set to on, then only the text of the main character was turning up but in properties i had to set message mode to text+voice for whatever reason i don't think either of them were set.
Wow this actually did the trick, it works now! Thanks a lot :)

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
did you have to modify the registry code or just copied the code as is?
I didn't modify anything. I actually used the key from another XyZ game I just played - Chain. The registry structure is identical.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
i got an error when trying to run the registry file, it states that it cannot be imported and that the specified file is not a registry script

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
i got an error when trying to run the registry file, it states that it cannot be imported and that the specified file is not a registry script
Did you remember to leave in the "Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00" part? that is also part of the registry update. I got an error when I left that out as well.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the game is runable under windows ten using the windows compatibility setting or right click than go to compatibility than chose xp or 7

Reactions: TheLoveDoctor

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, this was a wasted download... The install instruction on the OP are not correct... After downloading from Mega, the IMG file gets an error when trying to mount it... I went ahead and wasted a blank disk to burn the image to a disk... But the program refused to run in order to Install... Plus, the crack directory is empty in the download... So, the install instructions need an overhaul, that or the download on Mega is messed up...

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well, this was a wasted download... The install instruction on the OP are not correct... After downloading from Mega, the IMG file gets an error when trying to mount it... I went ahead and wasted a blank disk to burn the image to a disk... But the program refused to run in order to Install... Plus, the crack directory is empty in the download... So, the install instructions need an overhaul, that or the download on Mega is messed up...
Yea, I gave 'er a try and even downloaded the PowerIso program. Didn't work and the PowerIso dropped a program that I didn't want. I possibly missed a checkmark somewhere. Seems like everything is cleaned up again, but I'm not impressed with the download from this thread.

abericus

May 29, 2017
mount/clik .cue not .img using daemon lite, then copy file from cd to new folder in hdd,
copy crack, my os win10 64bit

1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
mount/clik .cue not .img using daemon lite, then copy file from cd to new folder in hdd,
copy crack, my os win10 64bit

View attachment 85108

View attachment 85113
I tried both the .cue and the .img using various programs... The directory was still missing, and the program still would not run... Thanks for the tips though... I'm not worried about it at this point... Appreciate the help...

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Ok so it took a while, I tried this game on windows 7 and I was having registry incorrect error and could not start the game. Then I tried this game on windows 10 and it worked.
Basically you mount tuki .cue file and extract the files and remove the original HYOUIUS application because it asks you to input cd, after removing it you put in the HYOUIUS application from the crack folder into the folder, then add registry .reg file in the folder and click HYOUIUS. It works after that.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
I finally got it to work using the reg fix method on Windows 10 64 bit as well. Here's an already edited reg file:
After you extracted the files and replaced the application with the crack, add the reg file into the folder. Make sure that you click on the reg file and run it so you activate the reg file. After that, click HYOUIUS and it should run.

Salazar12769

Jun 12, 2018
I can't seem to get it working, even with the registry file added.
installed in default location
replaced the exe with the crack
added the reg Jonas was nice enough to post^ and double click to activate.
But I still get the same issues when running the game - the screen goes black, my resolution goes shit, and then nothing happens, it just hangs there.
Anyone have any advice, or notice something I've done wrong?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote