5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
Thank you for your feedback, support and suggestions!

Yeah, long pauses are definitely unnecessary and I'll make it possible to skip it in the next update.

As for the content: you can't miss MC sex with her husband, but any other sexual interactions will depend on your choice and will be attended by warnings about the type of content.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020

Yeah, long pauses are definitely unnecessary and I'll make it possible to skip it in the next update.

As for the content: you can't miss MC sex with her husband, but any other sexual interactions will depend on your choice and will be attended by warnings about the type of content.
Will there be a lesbian?

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
A good and promising start for your game.
I have a suggestion when it comes to your 3D renders:
You seem to light your scenes mostly with one front light. Try to use the concept of 3-point-lighting (front 100%, side ~50% and back ~30%) to get more realistic pictures. And don't use point lights that create harsh shadows, but area lights (like the ones used in photo studios) with smoother shadows.

Reactions: Selina Moore

Selina Moore

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2023
A good and promising start for your game.
I have a suggestion when it comes to your 3D renders:
You seem to light your scenes mostly with one front light. Try to use the concept of 3-point-lighting (front 100%, side ~50% and back ~30%) to get more realistic pictures. And don't use point lights that create harsh shadows, but area lights (like the ones used in photo studios) with smoother shadows.
Thanks for the tips!

Yeah, about the middle of development, when she was talking to her husband on the phone, I began to realize that there was trouble with the lighting, but it was too late to change anything, because it would be weird if the scenes looked different. During the work on the initial release, I discovered a lot for myself and I'm going to use it in the next update. So I will definitely try your recommendation.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for the tips!

Yeah, about the middle of development, when she was talking to her husband on the phone, I began to realize that there was trouble with the lighting, but it was too late to change anything, because it would be weird if the scenes looked different. During the work on the initial release, I discovered a lot for myself and I'm going to use it in the next update. So I will definitely try your recommendation.
Looks like a great game! (y)

I will definitely try it.

Thank you for your hard work - Selina Moore

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Was hoping someone made a female newscaster/reporter driven game. Good luck on your journey
It's seems that you obviously didn't play "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" and "Jessica O'Neils Apocalypse Chronicles"! We can only hope that one to be also so good as Jessica O'Neils!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There is too much time "waiting" till the next scene apply on the screen which is a bit frustrating... Let's hope the developer will fix it in the future updates - Otherwise the game looks good for now!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote