5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like the dev is a woman... mmm interesting... perhaps she is going to treat the character with respect, for once in a while.
If this is a question, then it’s highly unlikely. Judging by previous works dev is not a fan of lesbian content in general.

But you totally can expect another whore-builder, I'm sure :HideThePain:
Then, I was wrong with my supposition.

Reactions: GokutheG

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TruthTrail-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
In my opinion the main character looks very good, except for those damn huge boobs, why? The plot at the moment is very raw, it's not clear who and where the heroine comes from, although it's only the beginning of the game, journalism is an interesting topic, but it's not revealed properly, it's worth working on the details of the profession and many people will forget about Jessica O'Neil. Quality game story is much more important than animation, if you do not want your game was from the category played - deleted. Good luck and success to the developer, it will be difficult, but I hope you will listen.

Reactions: Selina Moore

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Let's see if this can progress faster than a certain other female lead game involving a reporter.

In my opinion the main character looks very good, except for those damn huge boobs, why? The plot at the moment is very raw, it's not clear who and where the heroine comes from, although it's only the beginning of the game, journalism is an interesting topic, but it's not revealed properly, it's worth working on the details of the profession and many people will forget about Jessica O'Neil. Quality game story is much more important than animation, if you do not want your game was from the category played - deleted. Good luck and success to the developer, it will be difficult, but I hope you will listen.
At least from the preview images they don't look like bolt-ons or balloons.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Compressed Unofficial Android Port [v0.0.1 - 148 MB]

DOWNLOAD:

Android Port By Naxle

Reactions: Thy4nd

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Going to keep an eye on this one. Looks ripe for NTR. If so, don’t let the haters hate, make it optional based on choices and no Cuck and you should be ok.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote