5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Update from 2/19. ...

Hey guys!
Sorry for the long silence on the Truth Trail. I'm not really happy about it myself, but like I keep saying, I have a ton of real-life stuff going on right now that's messing up all my plans. I barely have time to work on my projects and I spend most of my free time working on Family Ties because that's my main project and I won't ever abandon or delay it for another project.

The work isn't moving as quickly as I'd like, but I're still moving forward. I originally said that updates for this game would take at least a month and a half to two months. If I could see into the future and know in advance that I'd have trouble with my free time, then I wouldn't have even started working on the game, but I don't have that ability. So, I'm asking everyone waiting for an update to this game to be patient. I'm trying my best to get things done faster.

Stay tuned! I'll keep you updated with the latest news and thank you so much for your support!

Enjoy the game and have a nice day!

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't seen an update/progress report in almost 2 months. Is that typical of this developer?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote